Disgusterous

Author Topic: This is Why ...doomed..  (Read 263 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
This is Why ...doomed..
« on: August 15, 2022, 10:21:28 PM »
This is taken from a hotel site here ..we do weddings there ...

"This is a post to acknowledge how above and beyond the lovely Michael went tonight in the restaurant to accommodate My daughter. She had a complete meltdown as she couldn't find anything that she liked to eat for her dinner. Michael seen her upset and stopped exactly what he was doing and asked her what was wrong. When he was told, he literally took her to get some food she liked which made her smile. This small gesture meant so much to me too because as a restaurant manager this is not his position. Such small things like this really does go a long way with me and now I see why people return year after year. I've been to many places and many hotels and NEVER have I encountered anything like this before. Such a beautiful hotel with absolutely beautiful staff who go the extra mile for you. Thank you so much Michael"

Now I know this hotel it caters for kids and there is not a hotel with more choice ...pizza bar ...burger station...chicken nuggets ...chinese ..etc as well as huge buffet ...(my Djs want to work there as they get fed and food is great ..even my "veggie" Dj ....!!!!!..)..

So this sprog caused a scene and gets rewarded ..!!!. Banghead..no apology from mum to other guests ... cussing:

BTW Micheal is the hotel manger !! so guess he jumped in to stop the drama ....for other guests .....

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: This is Why ...doomed..
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 10:30:19 PM »
Mum and brat will now expect the same every restaurant they go to and know exactly how much of a tantrum to pull to get it

noooo:

But what could the manager do?  Telling Mum to shut brat up or she's going in the deep fat fryer might have caused a bit of an awkward moment.
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 11:12:13 PM »
It's customers like that who created the market for rude restaurants.  noooo:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 03:36:36 AM »
This is taken from a hotel site here ..we do weddings there ...

"This is a post to acknowledge how above and beyond the lovely Michael went tonight in the restaurant to accommodate My daughter. She had a complete meltdown as she couldn't find anything that she liked to eat for her dinner. Michael seen her upset and stopped exactly what he was doing and asked her what was wrong. When he was told, he literally took her to get some food she liked which made her smile. This small gesture meant so much to me too because as a restaurant manager this is not his position. Such small things like this really does go a long way with me and now I see why people return year after year. I've been to many places and many hotels and NEVER have I encountered anything like this before. Such a beautiful hotel with absolutely beautiful staff who go the extra mile for you. Thank you so much Michael"

Now I know this hotel it caters for kids and there is not a hotel with more choice ...pizza bar ...burger station...chicken nuggets ...chinese ..etc as well as huge buffet ...(my Djs want to work there as they get fed and food is great ..even my "veggie" Dj ....!!!!!..)..

So this sprog caused a scene and gets rewarded ..!!!. Banghead..no apology from mum to other guests ... cussing:

BTW Micheal is the hotel manger !! so guess he jumped in to stop the drama ....for other guests .....

Terrible...  noooo:

I bet she has been a nightmare for everyone around her since getting to the airport...  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2022, 10:53:15 PM »
You cannot make up this shit .. noooo:  Miss T's bride was so fat she had to be moved to another hotel ... noooo:  far better one so she had a ground floor room ... noooo:  she had a wheelchair but managed to get up for buffet... noooo:

Miss T has a pic ..which I will send to BM... Thumbs:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2022, 04:25:55 AM »
You cannot make up this shit .. noooo:  Miss T's bride was so fat she had to be moved to another hotel ... noooo:  far better one so she had a ground floor room ... noooo:  she had a wheelchair but managed to get up for buffet... noooo:

;D  Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2022, 05:44:17 AM »

eeek: eeek: eeek: Belated congratulations to both of them
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2022, 01:22:16 PM »

eeek: eeek: eeek: Belated congratulations to both of them

lol:   eeek: