Disgusterous

Author Topic: The other place  (Read 12099 times)

Berek

Re: The other place
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2007, 11:29:27 AM »

Do you know DS, I mean, do you REALLY know.....WHERE TF my comprehensive music file has gone that my mate down or is it up....who knows...loaded 4 years ago. It's in here somewhere, it must be, cus I haven't deleted it....as far as i know.
Trouble with  me and this heap of festering toad shite, I end up losing my rag and just press anything in sheer frustration.
Yea, I've probably deleted it without knowing. Hundreds of my favourits tunes. All gone and never to be seen or 'eard again. sad32:

my documents >
my music >
tools >
folder options >
view >
highlight " show hidden files and folders " >
apply >
ok.

ice and a slice

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2007, 12:50:10 PM »
Well..... I'm not sure I should mix with you reprobates.  A girl has a reputation to uphold and my reputation has always been held up so to speak . ;)

So what do you have to do to get banned? 

Misunderstood

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2007, 12:53:57 PM »
Do you know DS, I mean, do you REALLY know.....WHERE TF my comprehensive music file has gone that my mate down or is it up....who knows...loaded 4 years ago. It's in here somewhere, it must be, cus I haven't deleted it....as far as i know.
Trouble with  me and this heap of festering toad shite, I end up losing my rag and just press anything in sheer frustration.
Yea, I've probably deleted it without knowing. Hundreds of my favourits tunes. All gone and never to be seen or 'eard again. sad32:

Assuming the music you lost is MP3 then search (Start > Search > *.*.mp3 >)  files and make a note of where they are.

If they are summat different then *.*.wma - or whatever - until you find them.   (Files are sometimes called .mpg or  .mpeg too)

Misunderstood

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2007, 12:57:39 PM »
Well..... I'm not sure I should mix with you reprobates.  A girl has a reputation to uphold and my reputation has always been held up so to speak . ;)

We don't know yet.  Nobody has been banned from here.

Generally, the rules of decency and manners that you would usually adhere to in a real pub apply here.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 01:02:14 PM by Bouncer »

Sour Puss

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2007, 01:51:59 PM »

It is very easy.  lol:

I had a bit of a disagreement with the management of the ?BBC? to use Nick?s term for that forum, regarding his insertion of a Caretaker Mod, who arrived from nowhere,  and he (site owner) told me to shut up..........Well I'm a pussy cat, I don?t know how to do that?we always have to have the last word. Don?t we?   whistle: Next time I tried to log in I found that I could not do so.  redface: It was a fairly subtle hint to go away.  surrender:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 01:54:20 PM by Pussy Galore »

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2007, 01:55:34 PM »
Is that my term?

Oh, perhaps so. Plagiarism and so forth. You will be hearing from my lawyers! scared2:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Sour Puss

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2007, 02:14:09 PM »
You will be hearing from my lawyers! scared2:
Bring them on; I have a very good legal team on retention.  Why are you are having a quiet day?  It is nice and dry and sunny here, if someone had not removed my mower, I could be out in the garden wilderness myself.

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2007, 02:18:55 PM »
"Working" confused:. Everybody else out  ;D. Cat lunching on chicken leftovers ;D
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2007, 04:11:49 PM »

Next time I tried to log in I found that I could not do so.  redface: It was a fairly subtle hint to go away.  surrender:

I'm on me way to the BBC then to log on, IF I can remeber my password.
I'll be back shortly providing I don't get caught by the logging on police. scared2:

Wuhey!
I'm still a member and logged in successfully!
I feel all sort of....... warm and wanted now, ahhhhhh. cloud9:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 04:18:33 PM by GROWLER »

Mozo

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2007, 06:42:55 PM »

Wouldn't it be posting material against the law of libel or incitement to violence?

ice and a slice

« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2007, 08:14:10 PM »
So.....

Pussy has too much mouth, I'm not allowed to slag anyone off or tell them to beat someone up, the pub lets any old layabout get away with anything anyway, decency and erm...what was it ...manners have to be strictly enforced and don't tell the taxman???  OK I think I've got it!

Tell you what I'll become a nun??? 8)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2007, 10:13:26 PM »
So.....

Pussy has too much mouth, I'm not allowed to slag anyone off or tell them to beat someone up, the pub lets any old layabout get away with anything anyway, decency and erm...what was it ...manners have to be strictly enforced and don't tell the taxman???  OK I think I've got it!

Why is your signature bothering me? rubschin:
Kindly inform me who you are/were from the bbc or change it...please, or I'll carry on having these unpleasant thoughts. evil:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 10:15:33 PM by GROWLER »

ice and a slice

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2007, 10:53:08 PM »
So.....

Kindly inform me who you are/were from the bbc or change it...please, or I'll carry on having these unpleasant thoughts. evil:

I don't know-why does my signature bother you? I like champagne, what can I say??

Apart from the obvious I don't even know what you mean by the bbc.  Do you think I'm an evil pre-poster you once knew but posting undercover?  eyes:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2007, 11:23:09 PM »
So.....

I don't know-why does my signature bother you? I like champagne, what can I say??

Apart from the obvious I don't even know what you mean by the bbc.  Do you think I'm an evil pre-poster you once knew but posting undercover?  eyes:

Just that I know someone else with a partiality towards champagne too, and he's NOTmy most favourite of people I can assure you. evil: It's  one of the main reasons I no longer post in the bbc. He caused me a great deal of heartache for a couple of months which is particulary sad as he's alledgedly a fairly intelligent person........ alledgedly. ::)
Forget it.  ;)
If you weren't part of that set up then no problems as far as I'm concerned.

Mozo

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2007, 12:32:02 AM »
So.....

Not a nice slice Ice! Do you compliment that other tipple, Anise, or are you another illegal immigrant from an Other Place where your unacceptable behaviour brought banishment? ::)