Author Topic: The other place  (Read 12066 times)

Berek

Re: The other place
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 07:10:43 PM »
If they check mine the'll find all my ladyboy pictures.. whistle:

Anise

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 07:36:38 PM »

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 08:10:01 PM »

Certainly not a wise thing to have written down, although hardly conclusive proof that would stand up in court. noooo:

I don't ever remember you 'braging'. A bit of bragging now and then maybe, but that hardly made you unique. ;)

My advice, which I fully expect you to ignore, would be to put it behind you and move on.

Life is too short to bear long term grudges in my opinion. surrender:
I mostly despair

Mr Happy

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2007, 08:37:36 PM »
I would simply advise living within the laws of the land.  It may or may not have been anything to do with GOM but I applaud anyone who stands up to criminals - petty or not...

Anyhow, welcome Kim, we hope you bring forth some of your wit and misery...

Misunderstood

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2007, 08:52:33 PM »
Well hello everybody, I must say I assumed the cat was already out of the bag regarding my identity. So nice to see everybody remembers l'il ole me  lol:

I have amended my original statement Bouncer as of course I have nothing but circumstantial evidence. Nu Labour's confiscation agents are nothing if not scrupulously protective of their informers don't you know?

I must see if the screenshots of the private messages I received in my final hours over there have survived the taxman's interrogation of my personal computer...

Kim, I have always tried to be fair to everybody.   You are as entitled to your opinions as anyone else but you must respect the difference between mere accusation and indictment with proof.    If you can do that, we're fine.

Although, I thought you had been banned for some considerable time, not just on your countdown...  confused:

Berek

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2007, 10:22:11 PM »
 I always thought the ban was to do with the thing about fucking Gordon Brown's deAd daughter.. whistle:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2007, 10:55:09 PM »

...and if they check mine I'll be glad to see what they find and how they did it, cus I'm bolloxed if I can find owt when I want to. evil:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2007, 11:25:32 PM »

...and if they check mine I'll be glad to see what they find and how they did it, cus I'm bolloxed if I can find owt when I want to. evil:

Never a truer werd. ;)
I mostly despair

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2007, 08:18:26 AM »

Never a truer werd. ;)

Do you know DS, I mean, do you REALLY know.....WHERE TF my comprehensive music file has gone that my mate down or is it up....who knows...loaded 4 years ago. It's in here somewhere, it must be, cus I haven't deleted it....as far as i know.
Trouble with  me and this heap of festering toad shite, I end up losing my rag and just press anything in sheer frustration.
Yea, I've probably deleted it without knowing. Hundreds of my favourits tunes. All gone and never to be seen or 'eard again. sad32:

Online Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2007, 08:25:09 AM »
I think you can still get hold of James Last albums in Woolies.
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Mozo

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2007, 10:09:31 AM »
How come i'm the only one who knew Anise was Kim ?.. it was obvious from the moment she called Mozo  "Hymie". Personally i'm pleased to see her here.

Thought you might be ... she always seemed to have had a certain  charm for you.

Anyhow. Everyone is entitled to a fair go and I look forward to reading her future posts without prejudice.

Online Nick

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2007, 10:23:30 AM »
Please send Growler some  of your Ukulele hits. He has lost all the downloads from last time and is urgent need of his favourite music.

Sour Puss

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2007, 10:57:37 AM »
I am not sure if I should be please or disappointed, that no one even realised, or at least commented on, my being banned as well. sad24:

Online Nick

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2007, 11:02:14 AM »
Consult your lawyers. That is what Big Boys do!

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2007, 11:22:16 AM »
I am not sure if I should be please or disappointed, that no one even realised, or at least commented on, my being banned as well. sad24:

One of the few forums i've not been banned from tbh. eeek:

WHY? Banghead