Author Topic: The other place  (Read 12086 times)

Anise

The other place
« on: July 06, 2007, 10:51:32 PM »
A most interesting question posed over there by Mr Moanivator elicits the following reply from Steve Lewis Allen

"Nick was not banned, neither was Berek, Kim was though, about a year ago guess we just all got fed up with her."

So fed up as to make a call to Tone's grass hotline  evil:

Yes fellow defectors, you understand me correctly. {EDITED}I assume{EDITED} It can have been none other than Steve himself who gave my name and IP details to the taxman which they then used to trace me.

I do so hope that Kiljoy Products affairs are in order  eyes:

« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 06:28:21 PM by Anise »

Mozo

Re: The other place
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 12:19:44 AM »
A most interesting question posed over there by Mr Moanivator elicits the following reply from Steve Lewis Allen

"Nick was not banned, neither was Berek, Kim was though, about a year ago guess we just all got fed up with her."

Yes fellow defectors, you understand me correctly. It can have been none other than Steve himself who gave my name and IP details to the taxman which they then used to trace me

That seems a serious accusation.

No doubt you can prove it?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 06:28:27 AM by Mozo »

Misunderstood

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 12:41:13 AM »

Yes fellow defectors, you understand me correctly. It can have been none other than Steve himself who gave my name and IP details to the taxman which they then used to trace me

Can you prove it?

Presumably, if we hear an almighty bang over the horizon we will be able to take that as an affirmative   scared2:

Mozo

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 06:26:11 AM »

No doubt you can prove it?

Presumably, if we hear an almighty bang over the horizon we will be able to take that as an affirmative   scared2:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 08:45:53 AM »

Yes fellow defectors, you understand me correctly. It can have been none other than Steve himself who gave my name and IP details to the taxman which they then used to trace me.

Pardon my thickness, but YOU are KIM then? eeek:
Sorry if I was supposed to know this already, but no one tells me owt around here.

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 09:43:22 AM »
Penny only just dropped for me too
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Misunderstood

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 10:59:12 AM »

Yes fellow defectors, you understand me correctly. It can have been none other than Steve himself who gave my name and IP details to the taxman which they then used to trace me.

I haven't heard any bang!  So I would advise Kim to either put up or shut up about this matter. 
This is the second sword cross with you and I won't be put down on this one.

Thanks to your prolific picture posting, I'm say everyone knew where you lived.  At least every mod knew your IP address.  So come off it.

Kim - justify it, or remove it - Today.

Berek

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 11:10:51 AM »
How come i'm the only one who knew Anise was Kim ?.. it was obvious from the moment she called Mozo  "Hymie". Personally i'm pleased to see her here.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 12:22:09 PM »
How come i'm the only one who knew Anise was Kim ?.. it was obvious from the moment she called Mozo  "Hymie". Personally i'm pleased to see her here.

Hymie?
Oh, right. confused:

Always contributed lively debate IIRC, and didn't say owt offensive to me. noooo:
Probably because she never spoke to me on second thoughts. lol:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 12:30:57 PM by GROWLER »

Misunderstood

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 12:27:28 PM »

You weren't - by a country mile - others chose not to comment on it.

I'm ready to welcome her too, if only she can behave properly.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 02:18:55 PM »
I knew and commented on it about a week ago. ::)

Obviously nobody reads my posts. sad24:
I mostly despair

Mr Happy

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 02:20:46 PM »
I spotted it aswell Berek, there was the same sanctamonious (sp?) know it all smugness in some of the posts, though her spell inside may have tamed her slightly.

I remember her posting pictures of her house and newspaper articles mentioning her, how difficult would it be to identify?  I believe the topless pics may have been her undoing with plods new 'fried egg recognition technology'.

Whoever it was i must say it serves her right.  If you want to live outside the law tough, if you want to boast about it on any number of forums then you are neither use nor ornament...

Berek

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2007, 03:09:30 PM »

Watch out though Kim, the BBC ( Big Boys Club ) have bigger lawyers than us.. whistle:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2007, 03:44:40 PM »

Obviously nobody reads my posts. sad24:

Correct. drumroll:

Bollox. Just did. Must remind myself not to in future.

Anise

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2007, 06:32:47 PM »
Well hello everybody, I must say I assumed the cat was already out of the bag regarding my identity. So nice to see everybody remembers l'il ole me  lol:

I have amended my original statement Bouncer as of course I have nothing but circumstantial evidence. Nu Labour's confiscation agents are nothing if not scrupulously protective of their informers don't you know?

I must see if the screenshots of the private messages I received in my final hours over there have survived the taxman's interrogation of my personal computer...