Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3293202 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #50100 on: June 21, 2017, 09:26:26 PM »
For the last four years I have tried to spot and photograph otters in the wild. Last year I was able to watch them play from afar, but they were too far afield to photograph. Today, I achieved it, 26 minutes photoing mum and kit and I managed to get to within 12m of them. I am ever so slightly happy  cloud9:  cloud9:  cloud9:

Awesome!  ;D
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #50101 on: June 22, 2017, 04:09:12 AM »
Too hottio to stay in bed any longer. noooo:

Today I shall mainly be here:

https://www.wellingtoncollege.org.uk/ rubschin:

Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #50102 on: June 22, 2017, 05:35:29 AM »
Too hottio to stay in bed any longer. noooo:

Today I shall mainly be here:

https://www.wellingtoncollege.org.uk/ rubschin:

Bloody hell, it looks just like my old secondary school and how things were there  ;)
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #50103 on: June 22, 2017, 08:06:16 AM »
For the last four years I have tried to spot and photograph otters in the wild. Last year I was able to watch them play from afar, but they were too far afield to photograph. Today, I achieved it, 26 minutes photoing mum and kit and I managed to get to within 12m of them. I am ever so slightly happy  cloud9:  cloud9:  cloud9:

Awesome!  ;D
happ096
I mostly despair

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #50104 on: June 22, 2017, 08:17:03 AM »
Not much for me today  ::) I had a bit of an accident last night  whistle:

As I said I have been decorating last night I wanted to get rid of the leftover wallpaper paste which was in a bucket in the kitchen .   So I watered it down then thought what am I going to do with this I  can't put it down the outside drain as there has been no rain to wash it away rubschin: 

I then had a moment of madness and decided how I was going to get rid of it  whacky115 opposite our house is a hedge some trees and fields then nothing for miles so I decided the paste water could go over the hedge (I think it may have been the heat or the fact that I had done a huge basket of ironing taking two hours angry041: had addled my brain.  Anyhoo I trundled across the road (in my slippers) with this heavy bucket.  Looking over the fence I thought yes no problem if I have a run at it and get it as far as I can  Thumbs:

So there I am on the road bucket handle in one hand with the bottom of the bucket in the other (not easy with a heavy bucket when you are digitally challenged) I ran towards the hedge tripped over the kerb (forgot it was there) went straight down flat on my face bucket shot straight up in the air deposited itself all over me and the bucket ended up on my head ( just like BM without the eyes)     redface: The first thing I did was to look round to check no-one had seen me  surrender:

Then think OMG am I related to Nick doh:

I dripped myself back to the house and told Mr B what had happened all I got was a royal bollokin  for being so stupid and environmentally unfriendly  eeek:  I just had to go into the shower clothes and all for about half an hour to try to get the sticky mess off evil:

Today I have woken up to a twisted knee and aching body  NickSick    redface:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #50105 on: June 22, 2017, 08:22:55 AM »

As I said I have been decorating last night I wanted to get rid of the leftover wallpaper paste which was in a bucket in the kitchen .   So I watered it down then thought what am I going to do with this I  can't put it down the outside drain as there has been no rain to wash it away rubschin: 

I then had a moment of madness and decided how I was going to get rid of it  whacky115 opposite our house is a hedge some trees and fields then nothing for miles so I decided the paste water could go over the hedge (I think it may have been the heat or the fact that I had done a huge basket of ironing taking two hours angry041: had addled my brain.  Anyhoo I trundled across the road (in my slippers) with this heavy bucket.  Looking over the fence I thought yes no problem if I have a run at it and get it as far as I can  Thumbs:

So there I am on the road bucket handle in one hand with the bottom of the bucket in the other (not easy with a heavy bucket when you are digitally challenged) I ran towards the hedge tripped over the kerb (forgot it was there) went straight down flat on my face bucket shot straight up in the air deposited itself all over me and the bucket ended up on my head ( just like BM without the eyes)     redface: The first thing I did was to look round to check no-one had seen me  surrender:

I dripped myself back to the house and told Mr B what had happened all I got was a royal bollokin  for being so stupid and environmentally unfriendly  eeek:  I just had to go into the shower clothes and all for about half an hour to try to get the sticky mess off evil:

I probably shouldn't but happy001 happy001 happy001

Sadly it seems you have no video or pics

Hope you're all better soon
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 08:24:38 AM by Steve »
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #50106 on: June 22, 2017, 08:36:06 AM »

Sadly no pics  noooo: I am rubbish with a camera  redface: as BM  confirm

I thought it was funny too afterwards lol: just annoyed with myself for being stupid. surrender:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #50107 on: June 22, 2017, 09:15:41 AM »

Sadly no pics  noooo: I am rubbish with a camera  redface: as BM  confirm

I thought it was funny too afterwards lol: just annoyed with myself for being stupid. surrender:
We all do stupid things, just as long as no real harm done it all makes life a bit more fun

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #50108 on: June 22, 2017, 09:46:04 AM »

happy001

A fellow bucketeer!  Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #50109 on: June 22, 2017, 01:51:41 PM »

I am truly sorry to hear of your mishap.

happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001
 redface:
I mostly despair

Offline Nick

« Reply #50110 on: June 22, 2017, 03:11:29 PM »
 razz: razz: razz: razz: razz:

Today I had lunch with Terry Waite. He reminded me of Mark Tully who is also a sanctimonious twat  evil:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #50111 on: June 22, 2017, 05:29:04 PM »
razz: razz: razz: razz: razz:

Today I had lunch with Terry Waite. He reminded me of Mark Tully who is also a sanctimonious twat  evil:
Dunno about Tully but not sure how you managed to keep you lunch down if Waite was there. 

Offline Nick

« Reply #50112 on: June 22, 2017, 05:42:21 PM »
Tel and I were, of course, in the VIP Lounge  whistle: situated in the Master's Lodge and garden  angel1

I am trying to avoid Giles Brandreth  sick2:  but tomorrow I am having coffee with Lucy Kellaway  eyes:

Offline Nick

« Reply #50113 on: June 22, 2017, 05:46:49 PM »
Oh, and this one is hanging about.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katharine_Birbalsingh

I heard some fab gossip about her earlier  whistle:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #50114 on: June 22, 2017, 05:53:01 PM »
Tel and I were, of course, in the VIP Lounge  whistle: situated in the Master's Lodge and garden  angel1

I am trying to avoid Giles Brandreth  sick2:  but tomorrow I am having coffee with Lucy Kellaway  eyes:

You re being stalked by Giles Brandreth?   eeek:

I'm not sure who I feel more sorry for...   noooo:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.