Author Topic: What to Say …?  (Read 72 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
What to Say …?
« on: March 30, 2024, 09:48:42 AM »
So are we sitting comfortably …? The couple who have done all our software and downloading are quite good friends ,we have been to their house for dinner etc.

So yesterday she changes her FB profile to in a relationship with a bird …. ::) ::)   ….

I checked with a mutual friend it wasn’t some joke I was unaware of …No ..she is now a rug muncher … ::)

In fairness ,she is covered in tattoos and blue hair so she already had the uniform ..but still …. rubschin:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: What to Say …?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2024, 11:07:57 AM »
So are we sitting comfortably …? The couple who have done all our software and downloading are quite good friends ,we have been to their house for dinner etc.

So yesterday she changes her FB profile to in a relationship with a bird …. ::) ::)   ….

I checked with a mutual friend it wasn’t some joke I was unaware of …No ..she is now a rug muncher … ::)

In fairness ,she is covered in tattoos and blue hair so she already had the uniform ..but still …. rubschin:

No great loss then...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2024, 11:52:04 AM »

Of all people Ronan Keating probably has the best advice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IobNcpiwpSc

But now I've got an earworm and an absurd vision of a girl covered in blue hair.   noooo:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2024, 12:09:46 PM »

Of all people Ronan Keating probably has the best advice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IobNcpiwpSc

But now I've got an earworm and an absurd vision of a girl covered in blue hair.   noooo:

smile: