Come Inside... > The Brains Trust

Emoticon Thread

(1/36) > >>

Barman:
Okay ? there are billions available ? if we have too many they take up too much room and take ages to load (if you have a slow connection).

Vote off the ones you think irrelevant and request new ones here.  biggrin:

For starters, I think the dog is lovely but fairly pointless and takes loads of room ? off to the vets for the ?special? injection is my first vote.  noooo:

However, note that if we remove an emoticon that has been used frequently the threads that contained it will be full of meaningless links to the (now missing) emoticon.  whistle:

Sour Puss:
I agree lose the dog. Bring in the cat. Seriouisly, we only need a small and basic, but select set of emoticons. If there is a need for something which is not aviailable, we can bring our own.

Barman:
Agreed ? lets get some experience and see which are used and which can go (anybody object to losing ?scruffy??).  scared2:

Anybody that feels the need to add their own emoticon to a post, there are a number of sites available but this one has millions.  biggrin:

Snoopy:
Suits me boss .... the pooch is nice but really only useful for chasing cats! Many of the originals are a bit blurred (or perhaps I need new specs??)
Personally these seem to have little to add :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) :-[ :-X :-\ :'( :sad1: :sad2:
To what is also there and, like the man said, you can always bring your own (if I ever figure out how)

Barman:

--- Quote from: Snoopy on April 29, 2007, 12:15:43 PM ---Suits me boss .... the pooch is nice but really only useful for chasing cats! Many of the originals are a bit blurred (or perhaps I need new specs??)
Personally these seem to have little to add :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) :-[ :-X :-\ :'( :sad1: :sad2:
To what is also there and, like the man said, you can always bring your own (if I ever figure out how)

--- End quote ---
Snoopy, you need a new bigger and better emoticon!  noooo:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version