Disgusterous

Author Topic: A Geek Gadget for TMR  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
A Geek Gadget for TMR
« on: April 18, 2008, 02:42:35 PM »
Just the thing for a Motorbiking techie.  happy088

There are many way to prove your USB hub is better than anyone else's in your office. One way is to have more ports than anyone else; another is to have more flashy lights than other hubs. But with the Motorcycle Engine USB Hub, we scoff both these ideas. Yes, this hub has an easy way to prove its superiority: volume! Rev the engine and your hub will make so much noise that there won't be a body in earshot that will doubt the sheer power of your USB hub.

The Motorcycle Engine USB Hub roars to life as soon as you plug it in. The motor moves and idles for a few moments before calming down. You can plug in up to 3 USB 2.0 devices, but it is the starter pedal and gear shift that make this hub so much fun. You can bring the engine to life at any time by revving it. Shift gears to elicit a different sound. Each rev will let your whole office know that you mean business; each idle will make their USB hubs quake with fear. Just like a motorcycle chews up and spits out the road, so will the Motorcycle Engine USB Hub chew up and spit out all other hubs. Get one now, and join the USB Gang: Hub's Angels. Booyah!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/accessories/96fa/
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: A Geek Gadget for TMR
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 02:46:13 PM »
Just the thing for a Motorbiking techie.  happy088

There are many way to prove your USB hub is better than anyone else's in your office. One way is to have more ports than anyone else; another is to have more flashy lights than other hubs. But with the Motorcycle Engine USB Hub, we scoff both these ideas. Yes, this hub has an easy way to prove its superiority: volume! Rev the engine and your hub will make so much noise that there won't be a body in earshot that will doubt the sheer power of your USB hub.

The Motorcycle Engine USB Hub roars to life as soon as you plug it in. The motor moves and idles for a few moments before calming down. You can plug in up to 3 USB 2.0 devices, but it is the starter pedal and gear shift that make this hub so much fun. You can bring the engine to life at any time by revving it. Shift gears to elicit a different sound. Each rev will let your whole office know that you mean business; each idle will make their USB hubs quake with fear. Just like a motorcycle chews up and spits out the road, so will the Motorcycle Engine USB Hub chew up and spit out all other hubs. Get one now, and join the USB Gang: Hub's Angels. Booyah!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/accessories/96fa/
cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 02:55:02 PM »
Have to admit, there is stuff on this site that I do really want including Jolt Cola. I remeber just how good that stuff was when I was in college.  cloud9:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 03:01:14 PM »
Have to admit, there is stuff on this site that I do really want including Jolt Cola. I remeber just how good that stuff was when I was in college.  cloud9:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/games/7eaa/
 cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 03:10:57 PM »
I even found something for Nick...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/generic/9080/

whistle:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 03:19:31 PM »
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.