Author Topic: Lobster  (Read 12730 times)

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
Re: Lobster
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2008, 01:36:16 PM »
And the "Ladies personal items with wings" still attached to the knickers?
The four bath towels from which it has taken two washes on "boil" to remove the mildew?
The 8 mugs with growth in every single one, the plates, bowls and saucers too numerous to mention .... we filled the dishwasher with what came out.
The half eaten apples, banana skins and a rotted plum (at least I think it was a plum, can't be sure).

It was horrid as are teenage girls.  sick2:

And BM ..... nothing remotely  eyes: unless you count the guitar to amp lead that she broke and I replaced last year. Why keep the broken one? ::)

I have to admit to having done all the above when a teenager.  redface:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2008, 01:37:49 PM »
And the "Ladies personal items with wings" still attached to the knickers?
The four bath towels from which it has taken two washes on "boil" to remove the mildew?
The 8 mugs with growth in every single one, the plates, bowls and saucers too numerous to mention .... we filled the dishwasher with what came out.
The half eaten apples, banana skins and a rotted plum (at least I think it was a plum, can't be sure).

It was horrid as are teenage girls.  sick2:

And BM ..... nothing remotely  eyes: unless you count the guitar to amp lead that she broke and I replaced last year. Why keep the broken one? ::)

I have to admit to having done all the above when a teenager.  redface:
Tsk and  sick2:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2008, 01:41:00 PM »
I know.  redface:

Although my towels were never mildewy and the wing thingy only happened the once.  redface:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2008, 01:50:31 PM »
Check the news out BM, if you can find anything on a major disaster somewhere then its a safe bet thats where Nick's been.  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Nick

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2008, 01:56:01 PM »
 evil:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2008, 03:35:39 PM »
 whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2008, 05:32:52 PM »
I know.  redface:

Although my towels were never mildewy and the wing thingy only happened the once.  redface:

I can guarantee that when I get through with her it will not happen again here either evil:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2008, 05:52:30 PM »
I know.  redface:

I can guarantee that when I get through with her it will not happen again here either evil:

eeek:

Bloody hell Snoops - whatever are you planning to do - though, maybe I shouldn't ask . . . .
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2008, 05:54:04 PM »
Step away from the Superglue Snoops...  eeek:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2008, 05:57:29 PM »
I know.  redface:

eeek:

Bloody hell Snoops - whatever are you planning to do - though, maybe I shouldn't ask . . . .

I also have a daughter who will not thank me for revealing that she is 38 this year. I have been here before.

There is nothing so mortifying or habit changing as the embarrassment of Dad's lecture on feminine hygiene .... believe me.  eveilgrin:

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2008, 08:49:05 AM »
I know.  redface:

eeek:

I also have a daughter who will not thank me for revealing that she is 38 this year. I have been here before.

There is nothing so mortifying or habit changing as the embarrassment of Dad's lecture on feminine hygiene .... believe me.  eveilgrin:

I do, been there and done that.  sad24: You don't even need to shout, the whole scenario is just one big mortification.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2008, 08:52:50 AM »
'Cactly and I haven't even mentioned that the little brothers were helping with the big tidy up  whistle:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 09:05:33 AM by Snoopy »

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2008, 09:23:50 AM »
I feel quite sorry for THW.  noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2008, 09:26:22 AM »
'Cactly and I haven't even mentioned that the little brothers were helping with the big tidy up  whistle:
OMG! Talk about adding insult to injury!  point:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2008, 09:45:00 AM »
 eveilgrin:

But the nice side of me has just agreed with the decorator that he will be repainting her room on Monday & Tuesday of next week, in the horrid pink that she has chosen, the new carpet goes down on Thursday and the new matching cupboards, desk and bedside table are being delivered on Friday. (The room already has built in wardrobes)

So after the bollocking she will have a new, clean and very girly pink bedroom with twice the previous storage cupboards and drawers, chair and coffee table as well. (Like student accommodation really).

AND IT HAD BETTER BE LOOKED AFTER!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 09:53:22 AM by Snoopy »