Come Inside... > The Snug

Open mouth and insert foot

(1/1)

Nick:
Bumped into someone I knew on the way home. He seemed a bit subdued. He asked after Miss I and I reported on her recent visit. Told him about the incident with the train and how she said she "was surrounded by body parts."

He became more subdued and said, "The guy killed was my brother."
 redface: redface:

Nick:
 Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead

Barman:

--- Quote from: Nick on May 19, 2017, 02:07:49 PM ---Bumped into someone I knew on the way home. He seemed a bit subdued. He asked after Miss I and I reported on her recent visit. Told him about the incident with the train and how she said she "was surrounded by body parts."

--- End quote ---

eeek:

Steve:

--- Quote from: Barman on May 19, 2017, 02:18:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nick on May 19, 2017, 02:07:49 PM ---Bumped into someone I knew on the way home. He seemed a bit subdued. He asked after Miss I and I reported on her recent visit. Told him about the incident with the train and how she said she "was surrounded by body parts."

--- End quote ---

eeek:

--- End quote ---
eeek: eeek:

Grumpmeister:

--- Quote from: Steve on May 19, 2017, 11:03:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Barman on May 19, 2017, 02:18:30 PM ---

--- End quote ---

eeek:

--- End quote ---
eeek: eeek:

--- End quote ---
eeek: eeek: eeek:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version