Come Inside... > The Commons

The all new sudden General Election thread

(1/24) > >>

Nick:
 eeek:

Could be interesting. Corbyn and co defeated and Brexit reversed??

Steve:
Could be hysterical if the Labour and SNP MPs don't back this tomorrow and she has to wait 3 more years

What a sad choice we've got.  A would be Mrs T, a bearded saddo, a Harry Potter lookalike and Nutjob Nuttall.

Barman:
Exciting!  :thumbsup:

Good speech akchewlee...

Steve:

--- Quote from: Barman on April 18, 2017, 10:14:50 AM ---Exciting!  :thumbsup:

Good speech akchewlee...

--- End quote ---
rubschin:

Sounded nervous to me and it all came over that she'd been briefed that without this she would lose the Commons vote on the eventual EU-UK divorce deal

Last weekends poll is a far better position for her than she would be after such a 2018 humiliation so this is her only way of being PM in 2020.   What's going to be interesting is what else she puts in the manifesto.  I can see her transferring the foreign aid budget to a new dept for kicking peasants

Grumpmeister:
I see that Osbourne has decided not to stand so that he can 'fight for Britain' as editor of the Evening Standard. In other words he knows that if he stood he'd get a hammering in the polls that he would never live down so he's going to save himself the humiliation and make a comeback at some point in the future when the peasants have forgotten just how much of a smug tosser he was.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version