Come Inside... > Petrol/Diesel/Red Diesel/Aviation Fuel Head Zone

The all new replacement for last year's all new Top Gear

(1/2) > >>

Steve:
The one without Evans or Clarkson that started its run tonight

IMHO sort of good but flawed.  Better not having Evans but lightweight.  Maybe these shows have had their day.

Grumpmeister:
The problem is that the BBC is hell bent on doing Clarkson, May and Hammond without having Clarkson May and Hammond. If they want something that is going to end up working and get a decent chance to win the viewers over it needs to be a clean slate.

Steve:

--- Quote from: Grumpmeister on March 06, 2017, 12:11:15 AM ---The problem is that the BBC is hell bent on doing Clarkson, May and Hammond without having Clarkson May and Hammond. If they want something that is going to end up working and get a decent chance to win the viewers over it needs to be a clean slate.

--- End quote ---
:thumbsup:

I think it'll limp on for a while.  The key will be can they keep a North American audience.  If they can they will get first dibs at new cars. 

If as seems Sabine is missing that's a big mistake

Grumpmeister:
No Sabine?  noooo:

Well there goes my reason for watching then  lol:

Perhaps she's been tempted by the other side and plans on appearing with Jezza and co in the next series  rubschin:

Steve:

--- Quote from: Grumpmeister on March 06, 2017, 04:13:49 AM ---No Sabine?  noooo:

Well there goes my reason for watching then  lol:

Perhaps she's been tempted by the other side and plans on appearing with Jezza and co in the next series  rubschin:

--- End quote ---
Seems the Radio Times says she will appear at times  rubschin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version