Disgusterous

Author Topic: Lotto Puzzle..??  (Read 1112 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Lotto Puzzle..??
« on: February 13, 2017, 09:48:56 PM »
Jane Park is to sue euromillions for letting her gamble at 17 and the million ruined her life .............. rubschin: rubschin:

There is some irony there ...... noooo:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Lotto Puzzle..??
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 10:49:07 PM »
 noooo:

But if I'd won a £miilion at her age it would not have gone well either.  George Best's "and the rest of it was wasted" comes to mind
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 05:29:50 AM »
Jane Park is to sue euromillions for letting her gamble at 17 and the million ruined her life .............. rubschin: rubschin:

There is some irony there ...... noooo:

Yes, I saw that yesterday - amazebugs...  noooo:

I'm tempted to say give her the money - so she can destroy herself....  eveilgrin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 08:29:32 PM »
I saw some of her arguments and couldn't stop laughing. You miss not being able to go on a budget holiday to Costa del Chav, why? What's stopping you from going there, it isn't as if they check your bank balance at the border and turn away anyone who has too much money you adolescent cretin.

The cynical part of me thinks that this is less about the win ruining her life and more about realising that you have pissed most of it away.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 09:47:24 PM »
I saw some of her arguments and couldn't stop laughing. You miss not being able to go on a budget holiday to Costa del Chav, why? What's stopping you from going there, it isn't as if they check your bank balance at the border and turn away anyone who has too much money you adolescent cretin.

The cynical part of me thinks that this is less about the win ruining her life and more about realising that you have pissed most of it away.

Thumbs: Thumbs:   my point exactly ..maybe she will donate it to charity ...... rubschin:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 12:11:09 PM »
This facile , still seeking publicity, waste of space, should just be ignored and told to go away, grow up and accept responsibility for herself.

Any attempt to seek litigation should be dismissed as a complete waste of time before we have some lecherous judge feeling sorry for the strumpet and instigating a 'lessons learned ' campaign.

Do not attempt to waste tax payers money on your pathetic little excuses  you selfish , ignorant , spoilt cretinous creature!

thatsit:
Skubber

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 01:13:03 PM »
This facile , still seeking publicity, waste of space, should just be ignored and told to go away, grow up and accept responsibility for herself.

Any attempt to seek litigation should be dismissed as a complete waste of time before we have some lecherous judge feeling sorry for the strumpet and instigating a 'lessons learned ' campaign.

Do not attempt to waste tax payers money on your pathetic little excuses  you selfish , ignorant , spoilt cretinous creature!

::) A typical soft Metro-elite reaction to the girl.  noooo:

I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 01:18:16 PM »

::) A typical soft Metro-elite reaction to the girl.  noooo:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: