Author Topic: Public "consultations"  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Public "consultations"
« on: February 07, 2017, 02:57:38 PM »
These shits are utter bastards. Consultations, public meetings and then they just go ahead and do what they planned anyhoo  cussing: cussing: cussing:

I have been taking part in one and tomorrow is crunch day with a load of 22 year old "suits" bussed in with .ppt presentations explaining why they are right. I am attending and plan to mess with their minds  eveilgrin: eveilgrin:

The folks in the village (long story) are so enraged they have planned a mass dog walk with hundreds of muddy dogs attending the meeting  eveilgrin: eveilgrin: eveilgrin:

It will be FUN  eveilgrin:

Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: Public "consultations"
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 06:04:16 PM »
 scared2:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 01:00:01 AM »
These shits are utter bastards. Consultations, public meetings and then they just go ahead and do what they planned anyhoo  cussing: cussing: cussing:

I have been taking part in one and tomorrow is crunch day with a load of 22 year old "suits" bussed in with .ppt presentations explaining why they are right. I am attending and plan to mess with their minds  eveilgrin: eveilgrin:

The folks in the village (long story) are so enraged they have planned a mass dog walk with hundreds of muddy dogs attending the meeting  eveilgrin: eveilgrin: eveilgrin:

It will be FUN  eveilgrin:
Popcorn:
I mostly despair

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 05:28:00 PM »
Network Rail suits are not keen on packs of muddy dogs. Or horses. Or armies of 5 and 6 year olds  eveilgrin: eveilgrin: eveilgrin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile