Come Inside... > The Commons

Public "consultations"

(1/1)

Nick:
These shits are utter bastards. Consultations, public meetings and then they just go ahead and do what they planned anyhoo  cussing: cussing: cussing:

I have been taking part in one and tomorrow is crunch day with a load of 22 year old "suits" bussed in with .ppt presentations explaining why they are right. I am attending and plan to mess with their minds  eveilgrin: eveilgrin:

The folks in the village (long story) are so enraged they have planned a mass dog walk with hundreds of muddy dogs attending the meeting  eveilgrin: eveilgrin: eveilgrin:

It will be FUN  eveilgrin:

apc2010:
 scared2:

Darwins Selection:

--- Quote from: Nick on February 07, 2017, 02:57:38 PM ---These shits are utter bastards. Consultations, public meetings and then they just go ahead and do what they planned anyhoo  cussing: cussing: cussing:

I have been taking part in one and tomorrow is crunch day with a load of 22 year old "suits" bussed in with .ppt presentations explaining why they are right. I am attending and plan to mess with their minds  eveilgrin: eveilgrin:

The folks in the village (long story) are so enraged they have planned a mass dog walk with hundreds of muddy dogs attending the meeting  eveilgrin: eveilgrin: eveilgrin:

It will be FUN  eveilgrin:

--- End quote ---
Popcorn:

Nick:
Network Rail suits are not keen on packs of muddy dogs. Or horses. Or armies of 5 and 6 year olds  eveilgrin: eveilgrin: eveilgrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version