Disgusterous

Author Topic: Narcissistic Personality Disorder  (Read 1701 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
« on: February 07, 2017, 11:26:41 AM »
I am sort of suspecting that preening narcissist Bercow does not like the thought of yielding to an even bigger preening narcissist in the shape of Trump  rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Narcissistic Personality Disorder
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 11:49:28 AM »
There's a lot worse in UK politics than Bercow but he should have kept his thoughts to himself over that arse Trump
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2021, 07:12:59 PM »
It seems that Bercow has defected to Labour in an attempt to get rid of Boris........hang on, surely in order to defect you have to change your allegiance, not just make it official.  rubschin:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1452081/John-bercow-defects-labour-party-Boris-Johnson-conservative-party-brexit-news

My God that poisonous pipsqueak has a vastly overinflated opinion of his own worth.  happy002
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2021, 07:33:12 PM »
It seems that Bercow has defected to Labour in an attempt to get rid of Boris........hang on, surely in order to defect you have to change your allegiance, not just make it official.  rubschin:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1452081/John-bercow-defects-labour-party-Boris-Johnson-conservative-party-brexit-news

My God that poisonous pipsqueak has a vastly overinflated opinion of his own worth.  happy002

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: