Disgusterous

Author Topic: F******* Liars  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
F******* Liars
« on: November 23, 2016, 11:31:10 AM »
Two weeks ago I was put down for some blood tests, a District Nurse should have come out to take the blood. Of course nobody turned up. For the past week I've been chasing the surgery to find out where the nurse had got to. I get a call back this morning saying the nurse called but didn't get an answer.

I'm fucking housebound for goodness sake, of course I would have been here to answer the door.

Fucking liars!

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: F******* Liars
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 11:36:30 AM »
 happy100
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 11:42:19 AM »
Two weeks ago I was put down for some blood tests, a District Nurse should have come out to take the blood. Of course nobody turned up. For the past week I've been chasing the surgery to find out where the nurse had got to. I get a call back this morning saying the nurse called but didn't get an answer.

I'm fucking housebound for goodness sake, of course I would have been here to answer the door.

Fucking liars!

Nick is used to this...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 12:13:23 PM »
A nurse has just been and taken my blood! It seems she was sent out as an "emergency" call and not part of the regular team.

I wonder who forgot the original request?

Offline Nick

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 12:41:44 PM »

Fucking liars!

Nick is used to this...  noooo:

No one is after my blood  angel1
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2016, 11:46:59 AM »
A nurse has just been and taken my blood! It seems she was sent out as an "emergency" call and not part of the regular team.

I wonder who forgot the original request?
No one forgot but the nurse given your call was behind on her/his impossible schedule so skipped it and lied

Happened a lot with my mother and will keep happening until they make them have those GPS loggers like the delivery companies use to keep tabs on their people

Welcome to the 21st century NHS. All stupid targets and no one responsible for your case

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2016, 01:17:21 PM »
Probably true Steve, also they're from a Hertfordshire Trust and I live "over the border" in Essex so it's a bit of a trek for them to get to me.