Disgusterous

Author Topic: My new toothbrush  (Read 5303 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: My new toothbrush
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2015, 03:42:59 PM »
Potty mouth
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2015, 03:57:32 PM »

And I thought I remembered reading that they could be a breading ground for bacteria...?

I like the Dyson Blades but I've never found any other that actually, you know, dried your hands... ::)

Pafos airport has removed all its paper towels allowing us to 'take the green' option of using the (pathetic) hand dryers... Surely, using towels made out of recycled paper which can themselves be recycled into more recyclable towels must be more greenerer than using an electric noise making machine that leaves you with wet hands that have to be dried using Miss D's preferred method...? Shrugs:

Exactamondo BM  :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

Dyson air blades take the liquid on your hands and disperse it around the vicinity for others to inhale.  Might be tolerable if everyone washed their hands properly or the soaps they use not include the evil Methylisothiazolinone that causes human tissue to fall apart in ~ 1% of people.

Air Blades are good for making deafening whistling noises if you angle your hands right
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Nick

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2015, 04:00:17 PM »

And I thought I remembered reading that they could be a breading ground for bacteria...?

I like the Dyson Blades but I've never found any other that actually, you know, dried your hands... ::)

Pafos airport has removed all its paper towels allowing us to 'take the green' option of using the (pathetic) hand dryers... Surely, using towels made out of recycled paper which can themselves be recycled into more recyclable towels must be more greenerer than using an electric noise making machine that leaves you with wet hands that have to be dried using Miss D's preferred method...? Shrugs:

Dyson air blades take the liquid on your hands and disperse it around the vicinity for others to inhale.  Might be tolerable if everyone washed their hands properly or the soaps they use not include the evil Methylisothiazolinone that causes human tissue to fall apart in ~ 1% of people.

Air Blades are good for making deafening whistling noises if you angle your hands right

redface:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2015, 04:14:55 PM »
No ...I don't want to be sucked or blowed . I just want to rub off  :thumbsup:

I don't want to be sucked-off either....  noooo:

Oh wait....  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2015, 04:16:10 PM »
Bang goes Mr Thread  noooo:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2015, 04:17:53 PM »
Potty mouth

Mrs Pot meet Mr Kettle  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2015, 11:42:26 AM »

"Don't think much of that new Dyson urinal"
I mostly despair