• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: ebay
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2015, 05:44:13 AM »
Quote from: ebay
Hello Barman,

This is a follow up email regarding the not responding page error when trying to change your registered address.

I have received an update on this concern and I am afraid this is now a known issue on the site and they are working to resolve this at the soonest possible time.

With this, I've forwarded your account details to our technical department for your issue to be added on a particular ticket. I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience that this is causing you at the moment.

We won’t be able to provide any specific time when this issue will be resolved, but I assure you that they are working hard to resolve this at the soonest.

I trust that this information has been useful to you. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards

Joe Mabel

eBay Customer Support

Banghead

So, I sent a reply and fairly quickly got this back (reproduced in its entirety)...

Quote from: ebay
Thanks for you reply... But can you PLEASE just change the address at your end...? Feck moi - it can't be that hard can it??? Thanks Barman Previous Message Follows ------------------------- null

Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead
Pro Skub  Thumbs: