Author Topic: Why is this hate filled moron still in this country?  (Read 1656 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Why is this hate filled moron still in this country?
« on: June 22, 2015, 03:51:14 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but surely harassing and insulting a police officer is an offence and instead of taking off the help for heroes wristband off you could have arrested this cowardly gobshite instead.  Banghead

And lets not make any mistakes here, Anjem Choudary is nothing more than a coward with a big mouth. If he truly believed in the bullshit he so often peddles then he would have already gone off to join Isis instead of living in luxury preaching hate against the very society that pays him his benefits.  cussing:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/585996/Hate-preacher-Anjem-Choudary-abuses-policeman-for-wearing-Help-for-Heroes-wristband
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: Why is this hate filled moron still in this country?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 09:38:48 PM »
 noooo:

Offline barmisspah?

• Fool Member
    • Photobucket
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 12:26:18 PM »
The answer to your question is - In what other country would he be able to sit on his arse all day
whilst getting all his & his families living expenses paid for.
I couldn't ask for better friends. I could ask for more NORMAL friends, but not better ones.

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 06:40:18 PM »
I agree if he is insulted by the policeman wearing the wristband then fuck off somewhere else  cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: I saw this the other day and was furious .   cussing:

Are these people the only people allowed to have an opinion  cussing: cussing: cussing: In another country if he had done this they would have put him up against a wall and shot him eveilgrin: arrogant bastard .   WHY DO WE PUT UP WITH THESE PEOPLE .. We have the middle class Fucking do gooders to thank for this censored: censored: censored: censored:

Sorry  redface:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 10:20:18 PM »
I agree if he is insulted by the policeman wearing the wristband then fuck off somewhere else  cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: I saw this the other day and was furious .   cussing:

Are these people the only people allowed to have an opinion  cussing: cussing: cussing: In another country if he had done this they would have put him up against a wall and shot him eveilgrin: arrogant bastard .   WHY DO WE PUT UP WITH THESE PEOPLE .. We have the middle class Fucking do gooders to thank for this censored: censored: censored: censored:

Sorry  redface:

Middle class............ whistle:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 08:22:00 PM »

Sorry  redface:

Middle class............ whistle:

Well they tend to be  ::)  I know it is a generalisation redface:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .