Disgusterous

Author Topic: New devices for training surgeons  (Read 2525 times)

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
New devices for training surgeons
« on: May 16, 2015, 04:34:15 PM »
Something tells me that one of the first things they will learn is how to run away screaming if they haven't been warned that the bloody thing can move.  rubschin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3083821/The-gruesome-world-synthetic-cadavers-Terrifying-medical-models-breathe-bleed-dilating-pupils.html
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 09:47:22 PM by Grumpmeister »
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: New device for training surgeons
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 05:34:59 PM »
Something tells me that one of the first things they will learn is how to run away screaming if they haven't been warned that the bloody thing can move.  rubschin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3083821/The-gruesome-world-synthetic-cadavers-Terrifying-medical-models-breathe-bleed-dilating-pupils.html

Not clicking....... noooo:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 09:03:15 PM »

Not clicking....... noooo:

I did  scared2: scared2: scared2: sick2:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 10:09:17 PM »
I have this image of one being set up for surgery practice and then some joker has it start thrashing around as the poor trainee surgeon is cutting into it...  noooo:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 11:58:27 PM »
I have this image of one being set up for surgery practice and then some joker has it start thrashing around as the poor trainee surgeon is cutting into it...  noooo:

Makers of inflatable dolls will be  rubschin:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 12:52:02 AM »

Baldy you say...  rubschin:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 12:37:54 PM »

Baldy you say...  rubschin:

I am sure he would make a profit ;D   I would go for a %  rubschin:  finders fee Thumbs:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: New devices for training surgeons
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2015, 09:50:31 PM »
This is another one I could see prankster hackers having fun with by changing the 'patient' responses...  eeek:

Several times a day, Patrick is given a prostate exam – and he responds by giving medical students feedback on what they’re doing wrong.

Feedback on what they are doing wrong you say...  rubschin:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!"
"If I turn around and see you zipping up you are a dead man"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3103115/The-robotic-BUTT-revolutionise-medicine-Patrick-lets-doctors-hone-skills-delicate-procedures.html

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2015, 10:06:55 PM »
This is another one I could see prankster hackers having fun with by changing the 'patient' responses...  eeek:

Several times a day, Patrick is given a prostate exam – and he responds by giving medical students feedback on what they’re doing wrong.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3103115/The-robotic-BUTT-revolutionise-medicine-Patrick-lets-doctors-hone-skills-delicate-procedures.html

lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2015, 10:10:18 PM »

lol:
lol: lol:
Well, whatever, nevermind