Author Topic: Crap Service Part ??  (Read 995 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Crap Service Part ??
« on: March 13, 2015, 04:14:29 PM »
Went for my meeting at a so called 4 star hotel ...ordered a coffee and a bottle of water ....
Coffee came with no milk ,after 5 mins he passes again and grunts "oh did you want milk:.... noooo:

Miss T's water was hot enough to bath in ......no offer of ice........ noooo:

Then our meeting guest turned up.....then they were falling over themselves to serve us coz she is "important"......

Will they ever learn .....in the terms of recommendations we are (without being up myself) far more important than her.........

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Crap Service Part ??
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 04:49:29 PM »
Went for my meeting at a so called 4 star hotel ...ordered a coffee and a bottle of water ....
Coffee came with no milk ,after 5 mins he passes again and grunts "oh did you want milk:.... noooo:

Then our meeting guest turned up.....then they were falling over themselves to serve us coz she is "important"......

Will they ever learn .....in the terms of recommendations we are (without being up myself) far more important than her.........

You get top service at my place!  Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 07:39:08 PM »

But she'd probably shaved
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 07:40:18 PM »

eyes:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 07:42:32 PM »

eyes:

sick2: