Author Topic: Well that's put paid to that...  (Read 4308 times)

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
Well that's put paid to that...
« on: February 06, 2015, 07:36:30 PM »
Dear Visitors of WiZiWiG

Today is a sad day for all fans of live sports streaming, as we at Wiziwig have to announce that we're forced to close our website, at least for now. This due to new laws in Spain which will get into force starting tomorrow, the 1st January 2015. Failing to comply with the new reform puts us at risks of fines being as high as € 600.000,- and also losing our domain, hosting and other necessary stuff to operate wiziwig.
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: Well that's put paid to that...
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 07:38:22 PM »
 Shrugs: Shrugs: Shrugs:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 07:42:51 PM »
Twas free streaming of sports.....Baldy n I used to use it too.... evil:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 07:46:36 PM »
All paid for by the likes of my Sky Sports and BT Sport subscriptions  evil: evil: evil:

WiZiWiG RIP (rest in pieces)
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 07:55:05 PM »
We still get 3pm UK time games live..... rubschin:  from Arabic states ....in English with English pundits....

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 08:29:36 PM »
We still get 3pm UK time games live..... rubschin:  from Arabic states ....in English with English pundits....
evil: evil: evil:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 08:40:15 PM »
evil: evil: evil:

Plus an excuse to go to the pub.... whistle:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2015, 07:25:21 AM »
All paid for by the likes of my Sky Sports and BT Sport subscriptions  evil: evil: evil:

I am too mobile, none of what is on offer is available to me.  Those here have BT which doesn't show what I want to watch, even if I was somewhere that had enough wifi to get it.  I blame those that join in with the 'yes, take it out of my bank on a monthly basis and I'll increase the charges while your back is turned' folk that have given power to the suppliers.   evil:
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2015, 10:46:31 AM »

I am too mobile, none of what is on offer is available to me.  Those here have BT which doesn't show what I want to watch, even if I was somewhere that had enough wifi to get it.  I blame those that join in with the 'yes, take it out of my bank on a monthly basis and I'll increase the charges while your back is turned' folk that have given power to the suppliers.   evil:
rubschin:

So BTSport aren't showing your Spurs v Apey's Arsenal live on Smart Phones and TV at lunchtime today?

rubschin:  seems they are

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2015, 01:46:10 PM »
I don't have a smart phone.   surrender:  ... and it wasn't Spurs I wanted to watch.  cry:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2015, 02:39:58 PM »
I don't have a smart phone.   surrender:  ... and it wasn't Spurs I wanted to watch.  cry:
Well the Spurs game was a cracker, well not for Apey or Miss A obviously

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2015, 03:57:06 PM »
She needs a comforting cuddle. My arms are long enough  angel1
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2015, 09:42:27 AM »

No problems, try cricfree.xs....exactly the same stuff as wiziwig.  Thumbs:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2015, 08:02:33 PM »

Oh.....  will try that...   Thumbs:
 cloud9:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2015, 09:52:36 PM »

Oh.....  will try that...   Thumbs:
 cloud9:

Thumbs: