Disgusterous

Author Topic: The VP Bucket List  (Read 53089 times)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: The VP Bucket List
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2015, 02:13:03 PM »
It's safe to say I've found my bucket list limit. A bungee jump where instead of wearing a harness like a sensible thrillseaker, the rope is attached to to the skin around your spine with bloody great big hooks...  eeek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2930182/Daredevil-bungee-jumper-attaches-rope-using-black-hooks-inserted-near-spine.html

Bollocks to that I say  noooo:

eeek: eeek: eeek:

and  noooo: noooo: noooo:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2015, 02:39:15 PM »
It's safe to say I've found my bucket list limit. A bungee jump where instead of wearing a harness like a sensible thrillseaker, the rope is attached to to the skin around your spine with bloody great big hooks...  eeek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2930182/Daredevil-bungee-jumper-attaches-rope-using-black-hooks-inserted-near-spine.html

Bollocks to that I say  noooo:

What?    eeek:

You want to do it with the hooks in your nut sack rather than as stated in the article?

You're a braver man than I Gunga Dinn . . .
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2015, 02:41:51 PM »
I'm not that crazy Marley  lol:

I've done a bungee jump before, although the sadistic bastards who paid for it and shanghai'd me my 'friends' didn't tell me that they had arranged with the operators to give me a special jump where my head breaks the surface of the river below.  evil:

Apparently I impressed all of the staff with my wide range of international cursing afterwards  redface:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2015, 06:36:41 PM »
I'm not that crazy Marley  lol:

I've done a bungee jump before, although the sadistic bastards who paid for it and shanghai'd me my 'friends' didn't tell me that they had arranged with the operators to give me a special jump where my head breaks the surface of the river below.  evil:

Apparently I impressed all of the staff with my wide range of international cursing afterwards  redface:

;D ;D

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2015, 06:45:05 PM »
What can I say, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Mandarin, Latin and Italian topped off with building site English.  whistle:

Unfortunately it's been so long since I've needed a good vent that I've now forgotten most of what I've picked up. The one that has bugged me the most because it would have come in handy on a few occaisions was a Mandarin one declaring someone's parentage to be an inbred drooling whore and a Dysenteric monkey.  redface:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2015, 07:22:59 PM »
 noooo: noooo: noooo:   scared2:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2015, 07:25:37 PM »

Done all the others in Orlando and Bush Gardens in Tampa  cloud9:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2015, 08:13:58 PM »
I see it this way, brown trousers and personal credibility do not go hand in hand

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2015, 08:20:38 PM »
I see it this way, brown trousers and personal credibility do not go hand in hand

lol: lol:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2015, 09:20:26 PM »
A 2 mile long zip line that looks close enough for you to brush some of the trees as you shoot past...  cloud9:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3064088/POV-footage-takes-ride-one-Europe-s-longest-zip-lines.html

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2015, 09:33:20 PM »
A 2 mile long zip line that looks close enough for you to brush some of the trees as you shoot past...  cloud9:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3064088/POV-footage-takes-ride-one-Europe-s-longest-zip-lines.html

Miss T wants to do it....... noooo:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2015, 09:57:08 PM »

Miss T wants to do it....... noooo:

Hell Yeah!!!  Thumbs: Thumbs: Thumbs: Thumbs: would love to try this on a big scale. gorgeous scenery and adrenaline rush, what could be better. I tried parasailing, and it was a nice view but bored me stupid. This looks brilliant. where do I sign?

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2015, 07:22:57 AM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2015, 06:00:27 PM »

Done all the others in Orlando and Bush Gardens in Tampa  cloud9:

Me too!  Thumbs: The Bush gardens one was amazing.

One thing I do miss, we have nothing here.  noooo: