Come Inside... > Saloon Bar

Working with Mongs...

(1/116) > >>

apc2010:
Yesterday realised Thursday was going be really busy .......so e-mailed the main company (international household name) saying I think you have more bookings for us ......no reply this morning .......now the boss phones saying we have an extra booking for you .can you do more than 2 a day ...........I said well I hope so coz next week you have booked me for 4 in one day..... Banghead  oh that's good to know ........I have worked for them for 6 years..... cussing:

apc2010:
Another phone call from the office (they rarely call all e-mails ) there seems to be some confusion about this Friday .......me ..no the problem is with Thurs .....long pause ...oh wait .....then please ignore this call, I will e-mail you.....me .that's no good going to work now ...(they know the hours I work ::) ).....if we (YOU) have a problem I need to know today....... cussing:

boogs:
 happy100

apc2010:
Spoke to rep for 2 of the weddings ........she stropply asked me how I can do 2 weddings I explain politely that I provide entertainment for more 1 event.........what I wanted to say was ....YOU are fecking responsible for the couple's whole wedding day including flowers.cake.paperwork.food etc ..how the fvck can YOU do 2 in a day... cussing: cussing:

Rant over..... cloud9:

Barman:
I spent all fecking day doing a (rather clever if I say so myself) modification to a website yesterday...

...just got back in and no feedback about it, not one bit the bastards!  cussing:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version