Author Topic: Only in Cyprus....  (Read 5618 times)

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: Only in Cyprus....
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2017, 11:02:36 AM »
From a Cyprus forum...

Quote from: Lynsab
The Daily Mail is, for good reason, widely seen as a sensationalist and largely inaccurate publication with very heavy biases. Very few people in the UK would treat it as a trusted source in regard to any story whatsoever.

The DM likes to run stories which are anti-immigrant, anti-Gypsy, anti-working class and so forth. They dislike a lot of groups of people, and are not afraid to misrepresent stories or just make them up....look up the mailwatch forum...

As for Hopkins shes just awful, she prays on the weak, she’s bigoted, the list goes on and I just think she’s quite sick in the head.....you've heard what she thinks of expats?  :shock: what she says is mocked by millions in the UK...none cares what she thinks...

This is from a Guardian reader who regularly quotes it (and The Independent) as the truth... ::)

noooo:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2017, 07:48:10 AM »
For the last few weeks, both branches of Lidl have had none of the blue pull along baskets, as they have done away with
them. This has resulted to more shoppers using the big trolleys, where they would previously have used the baskets, resulting in even more congestion instore. I have asked at both branches why the decision was made to get rid of the branches, and all
I got was a "don't know" and a shrug of the shoulders. Ridiculous thinking on the part of Lidl I think.

Thank goodness there are no other issues in the world eh...?  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2017, 09:08:28 AM »
For the last few weeks, both branches of Lidl have had none of the blue pull along baskets, as they have done away with
them. This has resulted to more shoppers using the big trolleys, where they would previously have used the baskets, resulting in even more congestion instore. I have asked at both branches why the decision was made to get rid of the branches, and all
I got was a "don't know" and a shrug of the shoulders. Ridiculous thinking on the part of Lidl I think.

noooo:
The end of civilisation draws near.

Next thing there will only be 2 people serving on the cheese counter in Waitrose.
I mostly despair

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2017, 07:04:22 PM »

Pull along baskets ....... cussing:   they all should be banned ....

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2017, 10:59:21 AM »

noooo:
The end of civilisation draws near.

Next thing there will only be 2 people serving on the cheese counter in Waitrose.
scared2:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2017, 08:16:04 PM »

They're still going on about it....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: