Author Topic: Christmas Crackers...  (Read 2819 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Christmas Crackers...
« on: December 21, 2013, 01:23:29 PM »
The big chess tournament was taking place at the Plaza in New York. After the first day's competition, many of the winners were sitting around in the foyer of the hotel talking about their matches and bragging about their wonderful play. After a few drinks they started getting louder and louder until finally, the desk clerk couldn't take any more and kicked them out..........

The next morning the Manager called the clerk into his office and told him there had been many complaints about his being so rude to the hotel guests....instead of kicking them out, he should have just asked them to be less noisy. The clerk responded, "I'm sorry, but if there's one thing I can't stand, it's chess nuts boasting in an open foyer."...........

redface:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Christmas Crackers...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 01:25:41 PM »
The big chess tournament was taking place at the Plaza in New York. After the first day's competition, many of the winners were sitting around in the foyer of the hotel talking about their matches and bragging about their wonderful play. After a few drinks they started getting louder and louder until finally, the desk clerk couldn't take any more and kicked them out..........

The next morning the Manager called the clerk into his office and told him there had been many complaints about his being so rude to the hotel guests....instead of kicking them out, he should have just asked them to be less noisy. The clerk responded, "I'm sorry, but if there's one thing I can't stand, it's chess nuts boasting in an open foyer."...........

redface:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 09:12:31 PM »

redface:

noooo:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 09:37:06 PM »

redface:

noooo:
noooo: noooo:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 01:00:50 AM »

redface:

noooo:
noooo: noooo:
noooo: noooo: noooo:
I mostly despair

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 01:05:51 AM »

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2013, 06:23:40 AM »
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2013, 07:02:12 AM »
Bloke buys his wife a parrot for Xmas...

She says, 'what do I want a parrot for?'

'Ah', says the bloke, his name is Chet and he is a special Christmas singing parrot, watch'....

So the man holds his lighter under the parrots left foot claw and Chet does indeed start to sing, 'Jingle bells, jingle bells...etc.'

'Wow', sayeth the woman, 'that is impressive. What happens if you hold the lighter under his right foot?'.

So Bloke sparks his lighter up under Chet's right foot and he bursts into beautiful song once again, 'I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.....etc.'.

'That is amazing' sayeth the wife, 'what happens if you hold the lighter between his legs?'

'Chet's nuts roasting on an open fire.....'

I'll get me own coat....  redface:

Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2013, 07:10:05 AM »
 noooo: You forgot yer hat
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2013, 07:11:46 AM »

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2013, 07:21:48 AM »
noooo: You forgot yer hat

The one with the 'D' on it...?  lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2013, 11:23:22 AM »
Bloke buys his wife a parrot for Xmas...

She says, 'what do I want a parrot for?'

'Ah', says the bloke, his name is Chet and he is a special Christmas singing parrot, watch'....

So the man holds his lighter under the parrots left foot claw and Chet does indeed start to sing, 'Jingle bells, jingle bells...etc.'

'Wow', sayeth the woman, 'that is impressive. What happens if you hold the lighter under his right foot?'.

So Bloke sparks his lighter up under Chet's right foot and he bursts into beautiful song once again, 'I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.....etc.'.

'That is amazing' sayeth the wife, 'what happens if you hold the lighter between his legs?'

'Chet's nuts roasting on an open fire.....'

I'll get me own coat....  redface:
well I'll admit it, I laughed  lol: