Come Inside... > The Medical Centre

Bloody antibiotics

(1/9) > >>

Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons):
My consultant, my GP and the microbiology department  in the hospital (and me) are all having difficulty clearing up the initial infection that started me on the road to renal failure and C diff.  I am now taking Vancomycin (£124 for a 7 day course) which I have been taking since August. On the advice of the microbiologist I am now on yet another antibiotic for the secondary infection. For those of you who have not died of bordom I will soon be finished.

I am usually OK with antibiotics not with this bugger, it is a high dose and the tablet is huge, the damned thing has completely knocked me sideways.  evil:

I am one very pissed off bunny this is tempered by the fact that I am grateful to be alive. I am fed up with feeling totally blergh and sleeping so much. Only another three days to go and things might get better I will tentatively plan a party.

Sorry about that folks rant over I was feeling sorry for myself and needed to get that off my chest.

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. ;D

Nick:
Pinot is good for you  :thumbsup:

Barman:

--- Quote from: Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons) on October 31, 2013, 09:01:06 AM ---My consultant, my GP and the microbiology department  in the hospital (and me) are all having difficulty clearing up the initial infection that started me on the road to renal failure and C diff.  I am now taking Vancomycin (£124 for a 7 day course) which I have been taking since August. On the advice of the microbiologist I am now on yet another antibiotic for the secondary infection. For those of you who have not died of bordom I will soon be finished.

I am usually OK with antibiotics not with this bugger, it is a high dose and the tablet is huge, the damned thing has completely knocked me sideways.  evil:

I am one very pissed off bunny this is tempered by the fact that I am grateful to be alive. I am fed up with feeling totally blergh and sleeping so much. Only another three days to go and things might get better I will tentatively plan a party.

Sorry about that folks rant over I was feeling sorry for myself and needed to get that off my chest.

--- End quote ---

Are you sure it is to be swallowed and not, um... you know like.....  redface:

Baldy:

--- Quote from: Barman on October 31, 2013, 09:15:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons) on October 31, 2013, 09:01:06 AM ---My consultant, my GP and the microbiology department  in the hospital (and me) are all having difficulty clearing up the initial infection that started me on the road to renal failure and C diff.  I am now taking Vancomycin (£124 for a 7 day course) which I have been taking since August. On the advice of the microbiologist I am now on yet another antibiotic for the secondary infection. For those of you who have not died of bordom I will soon be finished.

--- End quote ---

Are you sure it is to be swallowed and not, um... you know like.....  redface:

--- End quote ---

lol: lol: lol:

Steve:

--- End quote ---
Hope it works well Miss C.  To be all blergh and then piss taken by BM ought to have a rapid reward.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version