Come Inside... > Saloon Bar

The All New Quote Of The Day Thread

(1/76) > >>

Barman:

--- Quote ---Sometimes, I remember what my real purpose is in this world. It is to defy conventional thinking, standards and norms at all costs. I don’t trust in authority or people who think they know. In my estimation, a belief I’ve held since long before I ever knew I held beliefs, ‘experts’ exist only to be mocked and lampooned for thinking that I want to clap along with them or parade around in one of their approved sets of padding and proper helmet.. It isn’t, of course, the case that I’ve any brilliance to compensate for such a vacuum. I don’t. I make shit up, figure it out on the fly. I like that. That is the point of life – my life, anyway…
--- End quote ---

worthy:

Clicky...

apc2010:

--- Quote from: Barman on October 29, 2013, 12:14:20 PM ---
--- Quote ---Sometimes, I remember what my real purpose is in this world. It is to defy conventional thinking, standards and norms at all costs. I don’t trust in authority or people who think they know. In my estimation, a belief I’ve held since long before I ever knew I held beliefs, ‘experts’ exist only to be mocked and lampooned for thinking that I want to clap along with them or parade around in one of their approved sets of padding and proper helmet.. It isn’t, of course, the case that I’ve any brilliance to compensate for such a vacuum. I don’t. I make shit up, figure it out on the fly. I like that. That is the point of life – my life, anyway…
--- End quote ---

worthy:

Clicky...

--- End quote ---

Thumbs: Thumbs: Thumbs:

miss Tchevious:

--- End quote ---

worthy:

Clicky...

--- End quote ---

happ096 most excellent.  :thumbsup:

The Moan Ranger:

--- End quote ---

worthy:

Clicky...

--- End quote ---

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Miss Demeanour:
Miss D

Said today

" I am overworked and under pleasured "  noooo:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page