Author Topic: Sad Ex-Pats.  (Read 33355 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Sad Ex-Pats.
« on: June 21, 2013, 10:39:04 AM »
No not the smuggers,,,,,, ::)  but this is a genuine quote from a forum....

"I have about eleven 24-hour bakeries near me. You'd think at least one of them would have the common sense to stock Mighty White or Warbuton's Toastie bread????"

Then...

"I went to Sigma yesterday to complain about the paucity of their bread selection.

Needless to say, none of them could speak English.

Hello Cyprus! Not everyone likes tough, chewy bread."

noooo:

Btw it is available in supermarkets frozen ....if you are reading .... whistle:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Sad Ex-Pats.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 11:08:53 AM »

"I have about eleven 24-hour bakeries near me. You'd think at least one of them would have the common sense to stock Mighty White or Warbuton's Toastie bread????"

Then...

"I went to Sigma yesterday to complain about the paucity of their bread selection.

noooo:

Bet they moan about having to drive on the right.  They do remember don't they?

Edit:  just looked that up  oooerrr
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 11:24:39 AM »

Then...

noooo:

happy001

No wonder they hate us eh...?  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 11:26:38 AM »

Then...

noooo:

happy001

The poster was stupid .......did they not know if you shout louder in English they then understand......rookie mistake....... noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 11:28:25 AM »

Then...

noooo:

happy001

The poster was stupid .......did they not know if you shout louder in English they then understand......rookie mistake....... noooo:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 11:49:49 AM »
These morons make the rest of us look bad. Those of us who love the real Cyprus are tarred with the same brush.
What pisses me off is that nobdy made them move here. If you dont like it, fuck off home.  cussing:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 11:50:48 AM »
These morons make the rest of us look bad. Those of us who love the real Cyprus are tarred with the same brush.
What pisses me off is that nobdy made them move here. If you dont like it, fuck off home.  cussing:

Skub?
I mostly despair

Offline Nick

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2013, 11:54:52 AM »
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2013, 11:59:02 AM »
We should find this evil person going by the name of Nobody and hold them to account for all the stupid things they've forced people to do.  Send them down the Skub mines I say.

Do the whingeing ex pats also moan about Blighty?
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2013, 12:03:33 PM »
We should find this evil person going by the name of Nobody and hold them to account for all the stupid things they've forced people to do.  Send them down the Skub mines I say.

Oh yes..........it is a cess pit filled with immigrants ( darkies)...crime..and benefit cheats........

Offline Nick

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2013, 12:09:08 PM »

She said Nobdy, maybe Baldy's nom de plume  rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 12:10:05 PM »

Oh yes..........it is a cess pit filled with immigrants ( darkies)...crime..and benefit cheats........

It brings shame on the nation as a whole.... Is that all they have to worry about my heart bleeds tw@s .. censored: censored:. censored:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2013, 12:13:21 PM »

It brings shame on the nation as a whole.... Is that all they have to worry about my heart bleeds tw@s .. censored: censored:. censored:

Zactly..........they get their fucking pensions, their house are bought outright for peanuts .....then they want to make it little England (avoided Britain there )...
they have no fucking idea .......... noooo:

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2013, 12:16:56 PM »
Of course, if the Cypriot government embraced "Diversity" then they would encourage these sad ex-pats to demand their white bread etc., and also provide translators when required. It's what the UK government would do.

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2013, 12:27:09 PM »
Of course, if the Cypriot government embraced "Diversity" then they would encourage these sad ex-pats to demand their white bread etc., and also provide translators when required. It's what the UK government would do.

Zactly .... That is why we are the nation we are today. whistle:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .