Author Topic: Air crash investigators.  (Read 2081 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Air crash investigators.
« on: June 07, 2013, 09:13:13 AM »
Following on from that most interesting but horribly tragic programme on the Air France tradgedy in 2009 that I watched the other night, last night it was the Polish PM and his enterage's 'plane that crashed in Russia, and all the conspiracy theories that initially surrounded the tradgedy.

In the end it seems it was concluded that it was merely caused by the pilot almost 'showing off'!! eeek:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Air crash investigators.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 09:17:05 AM »
Following on from that most interesting but horribly tragic programme on the Air France tradgedy in 2009 that I watched the other night, last night it was the Polish PM and his enterage's 'plane that crashed in Russia, and all the conspiracy theories that initially surrounded the tradgedy.

In the end it seems it was concluded that it was merely caused by the pilot almost 'showing off'!! eeek:

noooo:

There was a crash here some years ago - one of the local air force pilots (Cyprus, not RAF) was doing aerobatics over his girlfriend's house when he crashed and killed himself and his co-pilot....
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 09:19:33 AM »
They do very dumb things east of The Rhine

There was that Russkie plane that crashed when the pilot walked out leaving his kids playing with the controls

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeroflot_Flight_593

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 09:20:28 AM »

noooo:

There was a crash here some years ago - one of the local air force pilots (Cyprus, not RAF) was doing aerobatics over his girlfriend's house when he crashed and killed himself and his co-pilot....

eeek:  noooo:

Do you get this channel BM?
Riveting stuff seeing how they gradually gather and compile all the evidence together. So thorough and proffesional.

Glad I got this tv package off Virgin now. :thumbsup:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 09:29:23 AM »

noooo:

eeek:  noooo:

Do you get this channel BM?
Riveting stuff seeing how they gradually gather and compile all the evidence together. So thorough and proffesional.

Glad I got this tv package off Virgin now. :thumbsup:

No, when I had my mahoosive Sky dish ACI was one of me fave progs tho....
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 09:35:15 AM »
One of my cousins was an air crash investigator.
Had some truly awful but interesting tales to tell during his time with them.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 09:52:33 AM »

noooo:

I remember that ..... noooo: