Disgusterous

Author Topic: I'll never have a dog  (Read 10843 times)

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
Re: I'll never have a dog
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2013, 06:25:24 PM »
Friends of ours have just had all 3 of their dogs poisoned .........they are devastated .........some bastard threw something in their garden.... noooo:

Lanate.  noooo:

Just got some for the ex-wife.  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2013, 06:30:20 PM »
Friends of ours have just had all 3 of their dogs poisoned .........they are devastated .........some bastard threw something in their garden.... noooo:

noooo:

Happened to my mate up the road... luckily we managed to get them to the vets and save them...

That is one of the amazing differences in 'The North'... food and water bowls in the streets, healthy looking dogs and cats wandering around the town... sleeping in the middle of the pavement... cars slowing down for dogs crossing the road...  eeek:

Over here children would kick any dog they could get close enough to and drivers would run over any dog in the street....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2013, 06:32:37 PM »

noooo:

Happened to my mate up the road... luckily we managed to get them to the vets and save them...

That is one of the amazing differences in 'The North'... food and water bowls in the streets, healthy looking dogs and cats wandering around the town... sleeping in the middle of the pavement... cars slowing down for dogs crossing the road...  eeek:

Over here children would kick any dog they could get close enough to and drivers would run over any dog in the street....  noooo:

So true.  noooo: noooo: noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2013, 06:49:26 PM »

noooo:

Why tho...? Shrugs:

A couple of times now I've been walking the dog (NAE) past a teeny-tiny child and the only thing that they can think of is to try and kick it.....  noooo:

How/why do parents teach their kids to be cruel to animals at such an early age....?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2013, 07:28:20 PM »

noooo:

Why tho...? Shrugs:

A couple of times now I've been walking the dog (NAE) past a teeny-tiny child and the only thing that they can think of is to try and kick it.....  noooo:

How/why do parents teach their kids to be cruel to animals at such an early age....?

Lack of intelligence...same as their parents I suppose.  Shrugs: