Disgusterous

Author Topic: First wedding dances  (Read 17290 times)

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
Re: First wedding dances
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2013, 10:43:45 AM »
Married twice and never had a First or any dance at either ....  Am I deprived .... sad24:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2013, 11:29:57 AM »
Married twice and never had a First or any dance at either ....  Am I deprived .... sad24:
Not imho

Married once and no wedding dance for us either.  We was more frugal in those days.  I hate to dis Misty's business line but way too many couples nowadays focus on making their wedding day a big do rather than the marriage.
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2013, 11:31:19 AM »
Not imho

Married once and no wedding dance for us either.  We was more frugal in those days.  I hate to dis Misty's business line but way too many couples nowadays focus on making their wedding day a big do rather than the marriage.

When the parents are paying......... noooo:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2013, 12:40:40 PM »
Not imho

I heard on the radio the other night the average cost of a wedding today is £21k ... doh: crazy  noooo:

No matter whether you pay £50 or £50,000 no guarantee of happiness and it is only if both parties are willing work at it will it work ...Some of us don't succeed ... (sorry serious  redface:)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2013, 01:48:51 PM »
Willing to work at it AND imho you need a bit of luck about what life throws at you
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2013, 02:27:53 PM »
Not imho

I heard on the radio the other night the average cost of a wedding today is £21k ... doh: crazy  noooo:

No matter whether you pay £50 or £50,000 no guarantee of happiness and it is only if both parties are willing work at it will it work ...Some of us don't succeed ... (sorry serious  redface:)

That's why there are so many here.........about quarter of the price for same thing plus the weather ...... Thumbs: 

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2013, 02:51:52 PM »
Not imho

That's why there are so many here.........about quarter of the price for same thing plus the weather ...... Thumbs:

I will market that here for you ... :thumbsup:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2013, 02:58:16 PM »
Not imho

They are always looking for agents....... Thumbs:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2013, 03:07:08 PM »
Not imho

They are always looking for agents....... Thumbs:

Detail  :thumbsup:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2013, 03:14:02 PM »
This was BM and LL first dance (first marriage for him and second, but last, for me)

Elton John - The One

However don't know how they got that clip of us on Pissouri Beach  whistle:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2013, 03:18:30 PM »
This was BM and LL first dance (first marriage for him and second, but last, for me)

Elton John - The One

So not his last......... rubschin:

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2013, 03:20:40 PM »
 drumroll:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2013, 03:21:03 PM »

I'll always dance with you Boogs  cloud9:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2013, 03:21:19 PM »

Elton John - The One

I wondered about that...  rubschin:

Then I wondered if it was a typo for 'BM was LL's first dunce'.
I mostly despair

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2013, 03:22:27 PM »

Elton John - The One

Is always possible  evil: for him but not in my lifetime  noooo: ohh feel the patio coming up to greet me  surrender: