Come Inside... > The Snug

Yahoo Answers

(1/805) > >>

Nick:
Always a source of amusement, if only because the questions asked are so weird.

Someone just posted this!

--- Quote ---I have a giant african land snail and it looks like its insides are coming out of its mouth. Can you help?
It seems lively, but cannot eat because of what is coming out of its mouth. It looks like a bobbly cream-coloured mass with a pulsating tube which secretes slime. Please help fast!
--- End quote ---

It is the "it seems lively" bit that I find most worrying for some reason

Snoopy:

Browsing Yahoo FFS! eeek:

Clearly too wet to cut the grass today  ::)

Nick:
It is horrid here. I fear Mrs Nick is planning some sort of activity for us this afternoon. She wants to buy a tumble dryer. Why? Cos the house has been full of damp washing all "summer". cry:

Snoopy:
Ah! If you think pink clothes are bad wait until you see the size of some things that come out of a tumble dryer!
You put in one of her sweaters and it comes out only fitting a Barbie Doll. Then you are in it up to your ears ~ because it was always her "favourite".
Tumble dryers are expensive to run and most clothes say on the label "Do not Tumble". Show her the washing instructions on most of her clothing ~ she may just change her mind ... if not you will need to also buy a magnifying glass and read every f*cking label before you wash and tumble the garments.
Been there, done that! evil:

Life as a House Husband is not an easy one. noooo:

Nick:
Good plan. I used to wash woollens too hot. Many of my old jumpers are too small for Mrs Nick but The Boy fits them now ::)

--- Quote ---Do you need a passport to travel from the uk the isle of wright by ferry?
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version