Disgusterous

Author Topic: Skilos RIP  (Read 10399 times)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Skilos RIP
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2013, 09:47:11 AM »
Not in this thread

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2013, 10:07:22 AM »
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2013, 10:24:30 AM »
. . .
Nah. Cats are shite. sick2:
evil: evil: evil:

Manky moggys are evil  noooo:

I would have swapped our three for another month with Skilos...  lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2013, 10:43:03 AM »
He confirms my opinion that the modern police are utter cvnts

lol: lol: lol:

Unfortunately your card will now be marked.  noooo:

Well no actually...Nothing I could do...and nothing I would want to do...  I dont like being called a cunt, but it goes with the job...I just formed the opinion that Nick has consumed too much collapso...again

noooo: noooo: noooo: What is wrong with you Pirate why are you so bitter ... Have you no heart at all ...  Most of us on the board have lost a pet or a loved one and we care when someone else is hurting...

If you don't feel the same then please just shut the fuck up...  Explode:

Not bitter at all. You are new to the forum and obviously have not see my previous posts regarding my dog and the pictures of our walks. Something that indeed Nick has commented favourable upon in a PM, so I was surprised to see him call me a cunt.

I merely posted that creation is not allowed in Cyprus and I was wondering how BM was going to do it...

Yes I am new to the board I therefor have no preconceptions of other people . Your comments and quite frankly attitude yesterday I felt were inappropriate . I can't speak for Nick but I can understand his comment you came over as facetious ,cold and uncaring.... If this is not the case then you need to be aware of how you are coming over to others... eeek:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2013, 10:46:42 AM »
He confirms my opinion that the modern police are utter cvnts

lol: lol: lol:

Unfortunately your card will now be marked.  noooo:

Well no actually...Nothing I could do...and nothing I would want to do...  I dont like being called a cunt, but it goes with the job...I just formed the opinion that Nick has consumed too much collapso...again

noooo: noooo: noooo: What is wrong with you Pirate why are you so bitter ... Have you no heart at all ...  Most of us on the board have lost a pet or a loved one and we care when someone else is hurting...

If you don't feel the same then please just shut the fuck up...  Explode:

Not bitter at all. You are new to the forum and obviously have not see my previous posts regarding my dog and the pictures of our walks. Something that indeed Nick has commented favourable upon in a PM, so I was surprised to see him call me a cunt.

I merely posted that creation is not allowed in Cyprus and I was wondering how BM was going to do it...

Yes I am new to the board I therefor have no preconceptions of other people . Your comments and quite frankly attitude yesterday I felt were inappropriate . I can't speak for Nick but I can understand his comment you came over as facetious ,cold and uncaring.... If this is not the case then you need to be aware of how you are coming over to others... eeek:

He prolly likes a bit of  sex014whistle:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2013, 10:56:36 AM »
My poor thread...  sad24:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Nick