Disgusterous

Author Topic: Declan the crab  (Read 2644 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Declan the crab
« on: April 23, 2007, 01:25:54 PM »
Declan the humble crab and Kate the lobster Princess were deeply in love. For months they enjoyed an idyllic relationship until one day Kate scuttled over to Declan in tears.

?We can?t see each other any more,? she sobbed. ?Daddy says that crabs are the lowest class of crustacean, and no daughter of his is marrying someone who can only walk sideways.?

Declan was gutted and scuttled away to drink himself into a filthy state of aquatic oblivion. That night, the Great Lobster Ball was taking place and lobsters came from far and wide in the seas, but the lobster Princess refused to join in, choosing instead to sit by her father?s side, inconsolable.

Suddenly, the doors burst open, and Declan the crab strode in. The lobsters stopped their dancing, the princess gasped and the King lobster rose from his throne as, slowly and painstakingly, Declan the crab made his way across the floor, walking forwards for all to see! Step by step he made his approach towards the throne, until he finally looked the King lobster in the eye. There was a deadly silence until, finally, Declan spoke.

?F**k me, I?m pissed!?  ;D
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

Re: Declan the crab
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 05:24:09 AM »
I just got it  happy001 happy001 happy001
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 05:27:39 AM »
 ;D
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 07:03:52 AM »
 noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 09:11:01 AM »
Declan the humble crab and Kate the lobster Princess were deeply in love. For months they enjoyed an idyllic relationship until one day Kate scuttled over to Declan in tears.

?We can?t see each other any more,? she sobbed. ?Daddy says that crabs are the lowest class of crustacean, and no daughter of his is marrying someone who can only walk sideways.?

Declan was gutted and scuttled away to drink himself into a filthy state of aquatic oblivion. That night, the Great Lobster Ball was taking place and lobsters came from far and wide in the seas, but the lobster Princess refused to join in, choosing instead to sit by her father?s side, inconsolable.

Suddenly, the doors burst open, and Declan the crab strode in. The lobsters stopped their dancing, the princess gasped and the King lobster rose from his throne as, slowly and painstakingly, Declan the crab made his way across the floor, walking forwards for all to see! Step by step he made his approach towards the throne, until he finally looked the King lobster in the eye. There was a deadly silence until, finally, Declan spoke.

I just got it  happy001 happy001 happy001
lol: lol: happy100
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 10:15:23 AM »
Better late than never I suppose . . .       noooo:
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 12:13:40 PM »

David Niven, about 1970.  :thumbsup:
I mostly despair