Author Topic: Oops!  (Read 704 times)

Online Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Oops!
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2022, 04:57:04 PM »
Finally got my car back today! Delay due to getting parts.  noooo:

Delivered hire car back to Enterprise. Bit slippery in my road but other routes nice and clear now. Just glad to get my car back.

Thumbs:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2022, 06:23:05 PM »
Finally got my car back today! Delay due to getting parts.  noooo:

Delivered hire car back to Enterprise. Bit slippery in my road but other routes nice and clear now. Just glad to get my car back.

Thumbs:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thumbs: Thumbs:

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2024, 01:17:04 PM »
Just received confirmation from the solicitor that settlement has finally been made.   :thumbsup:

For some reason my insurers never received payment and put it in hands of a solicitor, this was last March. It went to court, we won and a CCJ was issued against the lorry driver. By this time costs had risen to over 7k. Now it's been paid.

The entire episode was somewhat odd. I can only assume that his insurer must have dumped him early on.

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2024, 01:42:51 PM »
Just received confirmation from the solicitor that settlement has finally been made.   :thumbsup:

For some reason my insurers never received payment and put it in hands of a solicitor, this was last March. It went to court, we won and a CCJ was issued against the lorry driver. By this time costs had risen to over 7k. Now it's been paid.

The entire episode was somewhat odd. I can only assume that his insurer must have dumped him early on.
:thumbsup:  may even have dumped him before he hit you
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2024, 10:13:35 AM »

happ096
Pro Skub  Thumbs: