Author Topic: Youtube adverts  (Read 1904 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Youtube adverts
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2024, 03:52:27 PM »
I just got a warning from Sony .. scared2:   about using their music in one of my adverts on my timeline … eeek:

Normally the host you tube or Facebook do it automatically …? ..

Jail:    noooo:

Normally some bot just mutes bits … rubschin:

I'm sure Misty will bring you food... Can I sell your Bill Baily ticket...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2024, 03:55:22 PM »
I just got a warning from Sony .. scared2:   about using their music in one of my adverts on my timeline … eeek:

Normally the host you tube or Facebook do it automatically …? ..

Jail:    noooo:

Normally some bot just mutes bits … rubschin:

I'm sure Misty will bring you food... Can I sell your Bill Baily ticket...?  rubschin:

You'd probably get more it if was a Bill Bailey ticket..  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2024, 10:36:48 PM »
Well the military equipment adverts are back again but this time they are curiously interspersed amongst adverts for the Cyprus tourism board...  rubschin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2024, 11:36:54 PM »
Well the military equipment adverts are back again but this time they are curiously interspersed amongst adverts for the Cyprus tourism board...  rubschin:

eeek:  Well it some way that is good for us …normally the bosses of tourism f*** off for a month at a time to Cuba or other exotic destination ….coz Cuba is gonna bring a shit load of tourism here ..right … noooo:…

Or sign some amazing agreement with a country that has no direct flights here .. noooo: true story …

And the best one from me was spending money in a UK Cypriot newspaper … smile:  AND published in Greek ….I had a sneaking feeling that someone at the paper had a mate in the tourism board ..call me an old cynic ….

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #34 on: Yesterday at 04:31:57 PM »
Loads of Cyprus tourist board adverts again, alongside disaster management equipment, armoured vehicles and personal protection products. If I didn't know better I'd think Youtube has somehow figured out I know Baldymort..  rubschin:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #35 on: Yesterday at 04:54:30 PM »
Loads of Cyprus tourist board adverts again, alongside disaster management equipment, armoured vehicles and personal protection products. If I didn't know better I'd think Youtube has somehow figured out I know Baldymort..  rubschin:

Shocked: 

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #36 on: Yesterday at 08:29:52 PM »

evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: