and no keyboard cats .........

apc2010:
Pavarotti & Barry White - My first, my last, my everything

both fat bastards ..........

Pirate:
Fish Fingers and Custard

Pirate:
How to make a cheese and jam sandwich:

Get some bread, preferably some nice really fresh crusty brown malted wholemeal granary bread... Mmmm... Cut two thick slices.
Get some jam, any jam, I'm not fussy, strawberry & raspberry are most often used though.  Spread the jam quite thick on both slices.
Get some cheese, some nice extra mature cheddar is best!  Cut thick slices, enough to cover the whole slice of bread...
Et voila... A Cheese And Jam Sandwich!!!
Eat.  Mmmm...

Snoopy:

--- Quote from: Pirate on March 15, 2012, 11:12:08 PM ---How to make a cheese and jam sandwich:

Get some bread, preferably some nice really fresh crusty brown malted wholemeal granary bread... Mmmm... Cut two thick slices.Get some jam, any jam, I'm not fussy, strawberry & raspberry are most often used though.  Spread the jam quite thick on both slices.
Get some cheese, some nice extra mature cheddar is best!  Cut thick slices, enough to cover the whole slice of bread...
Et voila... A Cheese And Jam Sandwich!!!
Eat.  Mmmm...

--- End quote ---

Several of us used to rent a boat out of Lymington to go fishing off the Needles. One brought along just such sandwiches.
Once he opened them many of us were hanging over the side to deliver "ground bait"  sick2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version