Disgusterous

Author Topic: Useless ..!!  (Read 444 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Useless ..!!
« on: October 19, 2020, 10:49:23 PM »
So I am at hotel today for my wedding (DJ) ..(BTW worst in 14 years had 2 security all night another post)...

The TUI rep comes over to warn me about the wedding ....then she sees another couple calls them over ....." This is Apey ,your Dj for Friday "  ..goes on to introduce me ..we chat song choices 1st dance etc ..1 guests wants to sing a song blah  blah ...

I check diary after couple leave to write down songs names etc ...I do not have booking for that hotel ...so ask Rep to check ....she has booked another Dj ... noooo:

So she has pissed me off ..and shown to her couple she doesn't know what she is doing ... noooo: noooo: lol: lol:

Online Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Useless ..!!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 11:00:55 PM »
 noooo: noooo: noooo:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Useless ..!!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 05:14:17 AM »
So I am at hotel today for my wedding (DJ) ..(BTW worst in 14 years had 2 security all night another post)...

The TUI rep comes over to warn me about the wedding ....then she sees another couple calls them over ....." This is Apey ,your Dj for Friday "  ..goes on to introduce me ..we chat song choices 1st dance etc ..1 guests wants to sing a song blah  blah ...

I check diary after couple leave to write down songs names etc ...I do not have booking for that hotel ...so ask Rep to check ....she has booked another Dj ... noooo:

So she has pissed me off ..and shown to her couple she doesn't know what she is doing ... noooo: noooo: lol: lol:

noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: