Disgusterous

Author Topic: A Sudden Death  (Read 4130 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: A Sudden Death
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2015, 09:53:44 PM »
All went well, good turnout of family and friends and his daughter held it together well. A few tears but plenty of laughs later at the wake as we shared memories and recounted various stories and anecdotes.

Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2015, 05:51:46 AM »
All went well, good turnout of family and friends and his daughter held it together well. A few tears but plenty of laughs later at the wake as we shared memories and recounted various stories and anecdotes.

Wonderful!  Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2015, 09:06:48 AM »

Wonderful!  Thumbs:

That is how it should be "A celebration of their life" and all that. Not always easy but better by far than the all-in-black whispering and sobbing kind.

When I go, I want a knees-up that everybody will remember for the rest of their days.

Perhaps I should start selling tickets now? 

£100 per mourner seems fair. . .  rubschin:
I mostly despair

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2015, 09:08:59 AM »

Wonderful!  Thumbs:

That is how it should be "A celebration of their life" and all that. Not always easy but better by far than the all-in-black whispering and sobbing kind.

When I go, I want a knees-up that everybody will remember for the rest of their days.

Well it;s about 100 for a moaner here........ rubschin:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2015, 09:29:32 AM »

Wonderful!  Thumbs:

I'm sure those turnip futures I found in a skip would cover it

Would expect at least one of those Chinese funeral strippers though
Well, whatever, nevermind