Author Topic: Fanatical Anti-Smokers...  (Read 40844 times)

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: Fanatical Anti-Smokers...
« Reply #210 on: December 21, 2014, 06:11:52 PM »
All the fecking ex-pats are kicking off coz it's getting cold of a evening the bars are allowing smoking in the areas that are normally open air (they enclose the areas with roll down plastic covers? ).....the bars are technically not breaking the law....... noooo:

Most of these miserable bastards are OAPs ..what did they do before the smoking ban.... Banghead

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #211 on: December 22, 2014, 09:30:33 PM »
All the fecking ex-pats are kicking off coz it's getting cold of a evening the bars are allowing smoking in the areas that are normally open air (they enclose the areas with roll down plastic covers? ).....the bars are technically not breaking the law....... noooo:

Most of these miserable bastards are OAPs ..what did they do before the smoking ban.... Banghead

Best one so far was some old biddy saying they were in a place where people were smoking and she/he was amazed that the place was FULL and only they complained......... noooo:

think about it you mong.........

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #212 on: December 24, 2014, 09:59:50 PM »
At last .......from Cyprus forum..........

"Whats all the fuss about :roll: As non smokers ourselves we simply avoid places that allow smoking.Market forces will make the owners decide what to do.We have been in places that allow dogs to bark and run around your feet :roll: Shall we complain?We have been in places that allow children to run around shouting uncotrolled:roll: Shall we complain?....For goodness sake lets get a life and live and let live."

Thumbs: Thumbs:

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #213 on: January 05, 2015, 10:01:34 PM »
Went to a bar today that has smoking and non-smokings areas .......twas nearly full...... Thumbs:

with both types......

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #214 on: January 08, 2015, 08:20:01 PM »
Went to a bar today that has smoking and non-smokings areas .......twas nearly full...... Thumbs:

with both types......

Thumbs: Thumbs:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #215 on: January 22, 2015, 04:36:23 AM »

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #217 on: January 22, 2015, 07:54:09 AM »
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-30926973

Why......... noooo:

It makes it look like MP's are concerned about health as well as (in their eyes) diverting attention from the delays in releasing the Chilcott Report.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #218 on: January 22, 2015, 10:56:34 AM »
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-30926973

Why......... noooo:

Fuckwits....  noooo:
Not even that, Wankwits

A policy with a daft intent and one that Australia proved doesn't even do what they wanted it to do.

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #219 on: February 24, 2015, 10:06:45 PM »
I got a call from my mate, the one that his mother died the other week, so met him in the pub down the road. I was using my e-cig when some cow who is somewhat large in the 'toilet department' looked across then began to sneeze. Her 'knob' partner shouted out "Are you okay babe?" ....hardly a babe, they surely cannot make pampers that large! Her reply "There is nicotine in the air and it is killing me!"

Twenty minutes later my friend goes over to her, she werks at the hospice, and offers her his huge amount of medicine (for free) his mother left in the house after she croaked. "That is great! The hospice will welcome all of those meds, but I can't go there for a week or so because I have a streaming cold. I will pick them up next week." Of course it was my e-cig that caused her to sneeze.  char048

Feckin bitch!  cussing: Now complaining about e-cigs!!!  cussing: cussing: cussing:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #220 on: February 24, 2015, 10:58:14 PM »
I got a call from my mate, the one that his mother died the other week, so met him in the pub down the road. I was using my e-cig when some cow who is somewhat large in the 'toilet department' looked across then began to sneeze. Her 'knob' partner shouted out "Are you okay babe?" ....hardly a babe, they surely cannot make pampers that large! Her reply "There is nicotine in the air and it is killing me!"

Twenty minutes later my friend goes over to her, she werks at the hospice, and offers her his huge amount of medicine (for free) his mother left in the house after she croaked. "That is great! The hospice will welcome all of those meds, but I can't go there for a week or so because I have a streaming cold. I will pick them up next week." Of course it was my e-cig that caused her to sneeze.  char048

Feckin bitch!  cussing: Now complaining about e-cigs!!!  cussing: cussing: cussing:
Sadly fuckwittery is a worldwide plaguel
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #221 on: February 25, 2015, 07:48:25 PM »

noooo: noooo: Twat
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #222 on: April 03, 2015, 02:33:15 PM »
Twas outside last night on the beach (was so windy we had to move )...the e-fag people still moved away to puff.......

Monday again they still went outside ...while I was vaping inside..... noooo:

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #223 on: July 24, 2015, 02:40:48 PM »
Went outside for a ciggie last night ....one guest asked me to move around the corner .... cussing: cussing: cussing:

(yes because of the ciggie ::) )...

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #224 on: July 24, 2015, 02:43:08 PM »
Went outside for a ciggie last night ....one guest asked me to move around the corner .... cussing: cussing: cussing:

(yes because of the ciggie ::) )...

noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: