Author Topic: Merkel says "our doors are open". SHe changed her mind a bit later. Too late?  (Read 2547 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36870874

Is it just me? I am not racist BUT letting a lot of young fit male chaps from Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria and beyond in seems like an accident waiting to happen. We hear about the sexual assaults and rapes (Sweden is copping it  I quote the Grauniad (!) as evidence

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/13/sex-assaults-sweden-stockholm-music-festival
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36870874

Is it just me? I am not racist BUT letting a lot of young fit male chaps from Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria and beyond in seems like an accident waiting to happen. We hear about the sexual assaults and rapes (Sweden is copping it  I quote the Grauniad (!) as evidence

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/13/sex-assaults-sweden-stockholm-music-festival
She was once the smartest most reliable European leader then she made that idiot invite and it will be her legacy.

Any society should be able to absorb small numbers of culturally divergent but what she did was fucking ridiculous

And seems this may be just one more sad outcome of it
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Nick

The comments on the Grauniad article are almost all hostile. I was getting innured to the weekly massacres in the USA. NOw it is happening here.
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
Think this one is an Anders Breivik type nutjob, 5 years to the day of his slaughter.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
There is something that can be done to combat these attacks but it would take brave leaders to do so. It's already been established that the islamists believe that if they are killed by a woman they will not go to paradise so why not create dedicated all female anti terror armed response units. It won't stop the attacks completely but it will give pause to at least some of these savage fuckwits that they will probably not get martyred and get their 72 virgins.

At worst we end up with far more armed response units than we had previously so can respond to these attacks much faster.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Think this one is an Anders Breivik type nutjob, 5 years to the day of his slaughter.

Ah but it was also 182 years since the birth of the Reverend Spooner.  Police have found a document calling for a Plaster Man

redface:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!

Ah but it was also 182 years since the birth of the Reverend Spooner.  Police have found a document calling for a Plaster Man

redface:

drumroll:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
There is something that can be done to combat these attacks but it would take brave leaders to do so. It's already been established that the islamists believe that if they are killed by a woman they will not go to paradise so why not create dedicated all female anti terror armed response units. It won't stop the attacks completely but it will give pause to at least some of these savage fuckwits that they will probably not get martyred and get their 72 virgins.

At worst we end up with far more armed response units than we had previously so can respond to these attacks much faster.

Alternatively, compulsory sex-change for all male armed police?
I mostly despair