Disgusterous

Author Topic: Bliar named Philanthropist of the year???  (Read 14804 times)

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Bliar named Philanthropist of the year???
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2015, 12:45:14 AM »
So you think that history will be more balanced when it comes to judging you. Well I hate to disappoint you but it's a pretty much dead cert that you will be remembered as a despicable lying pile of shite who fed the population a load of bollocks ranging from weapons of mass destruction to the need for regime change in order to justify an action that you had decided about long beforehand. And as for that pathetic excuse for an 'apology' you gave the other day, if you were truly repentant then you would donate the money you made both directly and indirectly from the invasion to the Help for Heroes charity and present yourself at the Hague for a trial.

Balanced my arse.  cussing:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3290379/History-balanced-judgement-Unrepentant-Blair-says-Saddam-worse-Assad-left-power-butcher-people.html
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2016, 11:39:06 PM »
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2016, 06:51:49 AM »
I read that as Physiotherapist.   redface:

It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2016, 11:42:19 PM »
So Tony is winding up most of his money making empire and pouring his wealth and assets into his 'not for profit' organisation? Am I the only one who is wondering just what he is trying to hide or protect?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3798695/Tony-Blair-winds-secretive-money-making-empire-racking-reputed-60MILLION-fortune-leaving-Downing-Street.html

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2016, 06:31:45 AM »
So Tony is winding up most of his money making empire and pouring his wealth and assets into his 'not for profit' organisation? Am I the only one who is wondering just what he is trying to hide or protect?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3798695/Tony-Blair-winds-secretive-money-making-empire-racking-reputed-60MILLION-fortune-leaving-Downing-Street.html

BLAIR ONLY WORKING FOR DICTATORS 20% OF THE TIME

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2016, 01:11:35 AM »
Ouch feel the burn Tony, despots and dictators across the world are stopping working with you as they think it may damage their reputation?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3807044/Despots-fear-working-Blair-bad-reputation-biographer-claims-just-days-ex-PM-closed-money-making-empire.html

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2017, 03:14:40 AM »
Ton Lehrer once said that irony died when Kissinger was awarded the Nobel peace prize. I think it's just been dug up, duested off and shot in the head again. St Tony is trying for the position of Middle East Peace Envoy with the Trump administration.  Banghead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4282190/Tony-Blair-s-secret-White-House-summit-work-Trump.html

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2017, 07:26:59 AM »
Ton Lehrer once said that irony died when Kissinger was awarded the Nobel peace prize. I think it's just been dug up, duested off and shot in the head again. St Tony is trying for the position of Middle East Peace Envoy with the Trump administration.  Banghead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4282190/Tony-Blair-s-secret-White-House-summit-work-Trump.html

noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2018, 07:21:07 AM »
Christ, he's up for another award. This time it's the Lincoln Leadership Prize, an award for people who show ‘great strength of character, individual conscience and unwavering commitment to the defining principles of democracy’ in the spirit of the 16th president of the US.

Strength of character? Individual conscience? commitment to the principles of democracy? Has someone changed the definitions of those terms while I wasn't looking?  Banghead

In my (and arguably a large portion of the population of this country's) opinion Bliar is a slimy corrupt cockroach who wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and kicked him in the bollocks, an unmitigated arse who would happily sell his own grandmother if it made him money. If Lincoln was alive today he'd be spitting blood and fire in justifiable rage that such an individual is now linked to his legacy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5480057/Tony-Blair-awarded-prestigious-American-democracy-prize.html

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2018, 07:35:42 AM »
Christ, he's up for another award. This time it's the Lincoln Leadership Prize, an award for people who show ‘great strength of character, individual conscience and unwavering commitment to the defining principles of democracy’ in the spirit of the 16th president of the US.

Strength of character? Individual conscience? commitment to the principles of democracy? Has someone changed the definitions of those terms while I wasn't looking?  Banghead

In my (and arguably a large portion of the population of this country's) opinion Bliar is a slimy corrupt cockroach who wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and kicked him in the bollocks, an unmitigated arse who would happily sell his own grandmother if it made him money. If Lincoln was alive today he'd be spitting blood and fire in justifiable rage that such an individual is now linked to his legacy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5480057/Tony-Blair-awarded-prestigious-American-democracy-prize.html

I agree...

Except, I'm sure Bliar actually knows the truth - he just chooses to ignore it to suit his own requirements...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2018, 08:53:52 AM »

I agree...

Except, I'm sure Bliar actually knows the truth - he just chooses to ignore it to suit his own requirements...
Certainly a very flawed man and the tragedies are that he was once brilliant but lost it big time and he now regularly digs his reputation deeper in that pit of poo.

This award is just shite and seems to be a way for an organisation that affects to be a charity to raise money

Well, whatever, nevermind

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2018, 12:34:48 AM »
How does that old phrase go again? Ah yes, if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6476359/Tony-Blair-personally-told-government-details-lucrative-post-No-10-work-secret.html

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2018, 09:44:36 AM »
Not good
Well, whatever, nevermind

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2019, 01:50:22 PM »
Of course we believe you Tony, it's just sheer coincidence that your foray into the Brexit argument happened while you were trying to obtain EU funding. Could have happened to anyone...  noooo:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7834239/Tony-Blair-bidding-contracts-EU-campaigned-against-Brexit.html