Disgusterous

Author Topic: Working with Mongs...  (Read 68296 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: Working with Mongs...
« Reply #405 on: May 06, 2017, 07:16:44 PM »
I'd swear there was an echo in here

cho in here

ere

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #406 on: May 06, 2017, 08:08:15 PM »
Bastards!  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #407 on: May 06, 2017, 08:13:19 PM »
Bastards!  cussing:

B A S T A R D S ................ whistle:

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #408 on: May 06, 2017, 09:05:50 PM »
Bastards!  cussing:

There's that echo again, is this what it's like in BM's bucket?
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #409 on: May 06, 2017, 09:10:11 PM »
Bastards!  cussing:

There's that echo again, is this what it's like in BM's bucket?

TMJs ........

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #410 on: July 22, 2017, 08:36:49 AM »
So, the new fish and chip shop re-opens after months closed for no apparent reason...

A week later it is closed again 'because all the fryers packed up'... ::)

Then it re-opened after a week of 'repairs' but on a couple of odd days, it has been closed in the evening for no apparent reason...

Last week, my mate Brian decides to give it a try... he runs a successful Vietnamese catering business so knows a bit about food and stuff...

Quote from: Brian Waters
Booked The Plaice last night for 8 pm to be told when we sat down ,no chips left only frozen! Anyone can make a mistake we thought ,so phoned early today and booked again ,asking staff this time will there be real chips with our real fish ? and was reassured there would be as they were same embarassed staff as last night .

Sat down at the appointed booking time tonight 8 pm to be told no chips left only frozen!

I am a local resident, what do the tourists think? Good bye Mr Plaice not good enough!

facepalm: facepalm: facepalm: facepalm: facepalm:

Admittedly, he missed a trick there and should have posted, "Goodbye Mr. Chips"...  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #411 on: July 22, 2017, 08:51:50 AM »
 lol:

The Irish will be outraged if there is another claim on the great and devastating potato famine  lol:
Skubber

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #412 on: July 22, 2017, 09:48:31 AM »
So, the new fish and chip shop re-opens after months closed for no apparent reason...

Then it re-opened after a week of 'repairs' but on a couple of odd days, it has been closed in the evening for no apparent reason...

Last week, my mate Brian decides to give it a try... he runs a successful Vietnamese catering business so knows a bit about food and stuff...

Booked The Plaice last night for 8 pm to be told when we sat down ,no chips left only frozen! Anyone can make a mistake we thought ,so phoned early today and booked again ,asking staff this time will there be real chips with our real fish ? and was reassured there would be as they were same embarassed staff as last night .

Sat down at the appointed booking time tonight 8 pm to be told no chips left only frozen!

I am a local resident, what do the tourists think? Good bye Mr Plaice not good enough!

Admittedly, he missed a trick there and should have posted, "Goodbye Mr. Chips"...  whistle:
happy001

Would I be unkind if I got the impression the average Cypriot couldn't run a bath?
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #413 on: July 22, 2017, 10:21:36 AM »

happy001

Would I be unkind if I got the impression the average Cypriot couldn't run a bath?

Expat...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #414 on: July 22, 2017, 10:29:03 AM »

happy001

Expat...  noooo:

Ah the old 'every time someone leaves the UK for Cyprus the average IQ of both goes up' adage

(VP smuggers excepted of course)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #415 on: July 22, 2017, 10:42:14 AM »
A discussion with the guy fitting the all new custom designed bedroom furniture

Me: "Those bedside cabinets, why don't they move?"

Him: "They're fixed to the wall and the new unit next to it"

Me: "but then we can't get to the all new plug sockets we had put in or use the custom designed recess in the back of the units"

Him" I did ask but Wayne (his boss) said to do it that way."

Banghead

(This is the same Wayne that asked me idiot obvious questions about coving and skirting boards but couldn't be arsed on this)

Me: "can we get them made movable?"

Him "yes but it'll leave holes where I screwed them to your new wardrobes"

cussing: cussing: cussing:

Phone calls to the real boss ensue.  This is going to be fun but sadly we don't get to watch when real boss next sees Wayne as it could get expensive - for them.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #416 on: July 23, 2017, 12:13:31 AM »

He is MY mate ....... evil:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #417 on: July 23, 2017, 07:29:22 AM »

He is MY mate ....... evil:

Of course, of course... ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #418 on: August 04, 2017, 01:51:27 PM »

happy001

Expat...  noooo:

Ah the old 'every time someone leaves the UK for Cyprus the average IQ of both goes up' adage

Are you suggesting that when the smuggers left for Cyprus only the UK average IQ went up.....  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #419 on: August 04, 2017, 10:59:30 PM »

happy001

Expat...  noooo:

Are you suggesting that when the smuggers left for Cyprus only the UK average IQ went up.....  whistle:
angel1