Disgusterous

Author Topic: Lack of customers and those that do come in seem to spend little  (Read 13316 times)

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Lack of customers and those that do come in seem to spend little
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2007, 07:52:40 PM »
No - It wasn't a good idea at all!   Is that why I wasn't allowed to say that I'd won all the prizes?   confused:
It?s because everybody won all of the prizes?  noooo: I'm ruined.
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Misunderstood

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2007, 06:12:47 AM »
No - It wasn't a good idea at all!   Is that why I wasn't allowed to say that I'd won all the prizes?   confused:
It?s because everybody won all of the prizes?  noooo: I'm ruined.

Never mind,   I've left you a little present in your slipper....  :)

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2007, 06:32:08 AM »
One of my cats left me a little present in one of my boxes of cables overnight ? all ruined?.  sad24:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2007, 01:12:36 PM »
I have a mate who works with the W Mids Police Band, I am sure that for a small consideration he wouldn't mind doing a gig (trendy word eh?) here

One of the band, Kevin  is handcuffed, gagged and then tied up in a sack before the lads from 'C' division fall on him and give him a good kicking, can he escape before he blacks out?  Dare you watch! This is then followed by  Darren  and his magic helmet - rub it and make a wish.
All good family fun... I did have another idea, but I lost it thinking about Darren

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2007, 01:34:58 PM »
I have a mate who works with the W Mids Police Band, I am sure that for a small consideration he wouldn't mind doing a gig (trendy word eh?) here

One of the band, Kevin  is handcuffed, gagged and then tied up in a sack before the lads from 'C' division fall on him and give him a good kicking, can he escape before he blacks out?  Dare you watch! This is then followed by  Darren  and his magic helmet - rub it and make a wish.
All good family fun... I did have another idea, but I lost it thinking about Darren
How small a consideration exactly?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2007, 06:55:55 PM »
Ah well lets say 5 big ones, and he will throw in Superintendent Alvin O'Toole who will treats us to some classic point duty hand signals, including 'Traffic Approaching from the Front', 'Traffic Approaching from both Front and Behind' and 'Little Bunny Rabbit Hopping Through a Field'.  He may also be persuaded to perform 'Last Turkey in the Shop at Christmas' for an encore, as long as there are no ladies present. If you promise them a free buffet and a few jars that should swing it

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2007, 08:16:06 PM »
5 big ones, free buffet and a few jars...  noooo:

Why don?t we say we?ll ignore your out-of-date tax disc, dodgy tyres and those ?imported? fags you?ve been touting? comprende?  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2007, 09:06:01 PM »
I really didn't want to do this, but if its threats you want.. how about they chuck in..WPC Edna Fowler from Aston she performs the Dance of the Seven Veils - and at 18 stone, she can guarantee you get plenty of veil for your money.  If unavailable, her part could be taken by Chief Inspector Slasher Robertsof the West Midlands Serious Crime Squad, and no buffet?

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
I mostly despair