Author Topic: Yahoo Answers  (Read 334484 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: Yahoo Answers
« Reply #3810 on: May 26, 2017, 12:22:36 PM »
Will this child be my niece/nephew or cousin?
Edit
My youngest uncle and aunt (his wife) discovered they are having a second child. Their current child is almost five. And I consider him my cousin. A lot of my friends have nieces and nephews. But I can only be an older cousin because I only have a brother who's in his early teens.
I recently turned eighteen, so, can I be an auntie. Or just a cousin?? Because I'm an adult now
facepalm:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3811 on: May 26, 2017, 12:34:49 PM »
Edit
My youngest uncle and aunt (his wife) discovered they are having a second child. Their current child is almost five. And I consider him my cousin. A lot of my friends have nieces and nephews. But I can only be an older cousin because I only have a brother who's in his early teens.
I recently turned eighteen, so, can I be an auntie. Or just a cousin?? Because I'm an adult now
facepalm:

noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3812 on: May 26, 2017, 01:24:56 PM »
Edit
facepalm:

noooo:
noooo: noooo:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3813 on: May 26, 2017, 02:12:52 PM »
Edit
facepalm:

noooo:

I know I've said it before, but I still can't get my head around it...  noooo:

You've got access to teh Interwebz but instead of typing 'niece' or 'cousin' into Google you type your life history into Yahoo Answers and allow 'Keith' to rip the piss out of you... ::)

Why??? Shrugs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #3814 on: May 26, 2017, 02:15:35 PM »
Edit
facepalm:

noooo:

You've got access to teh Interwebz but instead of typing 'niece' or 'cousin' into Google you type your life history into Yahoo Answers and allow 'Keith' to rip the piss out of you... ::)

Why??? Shrugs:

Because not everyone is able to get their worthless arses onto reality TV shows and this is the only way they can get the attention they so crave.  noooo:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3815 on: May 26, 2017, 02:16:52 PM »
Edit
facepalm:

noooo:

Why??? Shrugs:

Because not everyone is able to get their worthless arses onto reality TV shows and this is the only way they can get the attention they so crave.  noooo:

Attention you say...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #3816 on: May 26, 2017, 02:20:01 PM »
Edit
facepalm:

noooo:

Why??? Shrugs:

Attention you say...?  rubschin:

Yes, it was in the news recently that when asked what they wanted to be when they grow up a large portion of children said either reality stars or Youtubers.

We could solve a large part of this if we let Mr Darwin work with Ted Nugent....  eveilgrin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Nick

« Reply #3817 on: May 27, 2017, 02:50:12 PM »
Could you have a conversation on the concorde (plane)?
Edit
It may seem like a stupid question, but if the plane travelled faster than the speed of sound, how would you be able to talk or listen to anything, without your plane moving faster than your voice?
noooo:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3818 on: May 27, 2017, 05:32:49 PM »
Edit
It may seem like a stupid question, but if the plane travelled faster than the speed of sound, how would you be able to talk or listen to anything, without your plane moving faster than your voice?
noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3819 on: May 27, 2017, 07:23:54 PM »
Edit
noooo:

Holy fuck!  eeek:

I had an argument about this on a Cyprus forum that went on for months...  noooo:

It started about that Felix Bumbugger and how he was falling faster than the speed of sound and they couldn't hear him...

I still have callouses on my fingers from all the typing...  ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3820 on: May 27, 2017, 08:22:48 PM »
Edit
noooo:

Holy fuck!  eeek:

I had an argument about this on a Cyprus forum that went on for months...  noooo:

It started about that Felix Bumbugger and how he was falling faster than the speed of sound and they couldn't hear him...

There is of course another aspect of this.

Was the questioner talking of a conversation on or in the Concorde?

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3821 on: May 27, 2017, 09:05:36 PM »
Edit
noooo:

Holy fuck!  eeek:

There is of course another aspect of this.

Was the questioner talking of a conversation on or in the Concorde?

Well, the mongtardfuckwit questioner posted how amazing it was that we couldn't hear what he was saying...

..and I merely posted along the lines of, "yes, it was shit on Concorde not being able to hear anybody"...

...and then it kicked off...  noooo:

I'll try and find the thread...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3822 on: May 27, 2017, 09:47:12 PM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #3823 on: June 10, 2017, 06:18:10 PM »
Pink Sis went on a Speed Awareness course after getting caught by a speedcam

They showed pics of a high speed crash site. "What do you think went through the driver's mind?" says ex Plod

"The windscreen, " says PS

Not the right answer, it seems. noooo:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #3824 on: June 10, 2017, 06:20:44 PM »
Pink Sis went on a Speed Awareness course after getting caught by a speedcam

They showed pics of a high speed crash site. "What do you think went through the driver's mind?" says ex Plod

"The windscreen, " says PS

Not the right answer, it seems. noooo:

lol: lol: lol:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .