Disgusterous

Author Topic: Premiership football  (Read 256127 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: Premiership football
« Reply #2205 on: May 07, 2017, 09:27:16 PM »
Steve is quiet ......... rubschin:
Cos I was watching the match on delay

Right result I guess, scoreline a little unfair

Are we going back to Uncle's MOTD rules ........... rubschin:   I do not mind but nned to know ..
I thought Uncle said it was OK as he avoids this thread until MOTD has aired

Or maybe I Just imagined that in a drunken haze

Drinking ....tut tut ........ noooo:

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #2206 on: May 08, 2017, 08:27:55 AM »
No problem, if I'm watching MotD then I stay away from this thread.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2207 on: May 08, 2017, 08:52:33 AM »

Thumbs: Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2208 on: May 08, 2017, 09:52:55 AM »

Thumbs: Thumbs:
Thumbs: Thumbs: Thumbs:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2209 on: May 21, 2017, 02:28:53 PM »
Koscielny  noooo:

But then  ;D ;D

Always a brilliant afternoon this

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2210 on: May 21, 2017, 03:58:01 PM »
Well the Bear will be happy and Mr Kane may have put a smile on Tipsy and Miss D's faces

But Apey will just have to have a season chasing 'The Plate' consolation prize and if Wednesday doesn't go right so will I.  Uncle and TG have to settle for mid table.

All in all not a great season for the VP but is it Wenger's last?

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2211 on: July 10, 2017, 09:45:09 PM »
Rooney ??????????????

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2212 on: July 10, 2017, 10:21:25 PM »
Rooney ??????????????
He was always rubbish, never did like him

char048

And now the truth:  imho the best British footballer of his generation and more.  He may be past his peak now but Everton might just bring out a few stunning years to add to what's been a brilliant club level career.  And I hope they do.  Shame that that 2004 international form never really got the chance to reappear. 

But at United there was too much baggage and there needed to be a parting of the ways for both their sakes. 

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2213 on: July 11, 2017, 01:16:19 AM »
Rooney ??????????????

char048

And now the truth:  imho the best British footballer of his generation and more.  He may be past his peak now but Everton might just bring out a few stunning years to add to what's been a brilliant club level career.  And I hope they do.  Shame that that 2004 international form never really got the chance to reappear. 

But at United there was too much baggage and there needed to be a parting of the ways for both their sakes.

I thought UTD would have kept him like Giggs ..????  more a mascot but to show loyality  ?????

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2214 on: July 11, 2017, 08:58:07 AM »
Rooney ??????????????

char048

I thought UTD would have kept him like Giggs ..????  more a mascot but to show loyality  ?????
Giggs was still a v good player right til the end but he'd learnt not to try playing as if was still a 17 year old.   

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2215 on: July 11, 2017, 09:13:28 PM »
Rooney ??????????????

char048

Giggs was still a v good player right til the end but he'd learnt not to try playing as if was still a 17 year old.   

Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #2216 on: July 13, 2017, 03:48:47 PM »
Rooney ??????????????

char048

Thumbs:

To be fair, in Rooney's defence he may not be able to count past 17...  rubschin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2217 on: July 16, 2017, 12:00:36 PM »
Rooney ??????????????

char048

Thumbs:

To be fair, in Rooney's defence he may not be able to count past 17...  rubschin:

That would explain that granny shagging thing ......... rubschin:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2218 on: July 16, 2017, 03:06:07 PM »
Joe Hart to West Ham.  Should bring a smile to Uncle

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40625646

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #2219 on: July 16, 2017, 04:19:11 PM »