Author Topic: Westminster today  (Read 3997 times)

Online Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Westminster today
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 08:18:23 PM »
Actually where is TMR ?

I don't understand how you are not able to use a laptop/ tablet on the plane because it could be a bomb but it would be alright to have it checked in and put in the hold ?

How does that work?
I believe the theory is in the cabin a terrorist could place a laptop directly against the outside skin making a serious incident probable whereas in the hold (which IIRC are stronger) it would be unlikely to cause such damage because it would be further away

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2017, 08:29:52 PM »
Mmmmm I see  Thumbs:

But it just all seems ludicrously unmanageable.  Only certain airlines from certain airports and going to certain places  rubschin:

Just soooo looking forward to flying with small people that have no way of keeping themselves entertained for several hours. I'm not sure it will make their journey any safer  evil:
Skubber

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2017, 08:33:09 PM »
Mmmmm I see  Thumbs:

But it just all seems ludicrously unmanageable.  Only certain airlines from certain airports and going to certain places  rubschin:

Just soooo looking forward to flying with small people that have no way of keeping themselves entertained for several hours. I'm not sure it will make their journey any safer  evil:
Children should only be allowed on planes if they are put under the seat in front or in the overhead bins

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2017, 08:35:58 PM »
Surely it would make sense to put them in the hold. Many murderous thoughts might then disappear  Thumbs:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 09:01:04 PM by Miss Demeanour »
Skubber

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2017, 08:48:28 PM »

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2017, 10:17:48 PM »
Surely it would make sense to put them in the hold. Many murderous thoughts might then disappear  Thumbs:
:thumbsup:  or Duck Taped to the wings